• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can we have “events and contests” here in ftalk? It would be nice if we could. Ftalk will look livelier and exciting with these kinds of events/contests. Some of the activities and events we could hav

Pages: 12

Can we have “events and contests” here in ftalk? It would be nice if we could. Ftalk will look livelier and exciting with these kinds of events/contests. Some of the activities and events we could hav

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Can we have “events and contests” here in ftalk? It would be nice if we could. Ftalk will look livelier and exciting with these kinds of events/contests. Some of the activities and events we could hav

Can we have “events and contests” here in ftalk? It would be nice if we could. Ftalk will look livelier and exciting with these kinds of events/contests. Some of the activities and events we could have: 1. The Logo Making Contest – the one that kuya ephe suggests. Look [url=http://theftalk.com/t2596-FriendsterTalk-Logo-contest.html]here[/url] 2. Top Profiles – just like friendster top profiles. No further explanation 3. The Signature Making Contest – everyone’s fond of making siggies using photoshop or other applications 4. Birthdays – well this one’s a usual thing for us 5. Ftalk Anniversary – let’s celebrate ftalk’s birthday 6. Best Ftalk Member/Most Outstanding Member – kuya rj suggested for it but didn’t happened 7. Best Member Pic – let’s have a contest for those pretty faces of yours That’s just SOME of my ideas for now, I might think of more next time. Everybody could join the contests even the mods, but requirements and rules will be implemented (of course!). For Mr. Admin: I hope you’ll approve my suggestion together with my “[url=http://theftalk.com/t2669-message-alert-box%3F.html]Alert Box[/url]” idea. We all know this is for the better of Ftalk so I also hope you’ll support (please). For my Co-Mods: Yeah, need all your support for this one too (please). This will gonna be exciting. For Ftalk Members: It’s the same as all of you. This won’t happen if you won’t support and participate, and if I’m talking ‘bout support, I mean FULL SUPPORT from all of you guys (please). Well, I think that’s all. Need your opinions and suggestions! Positive or negative comments, negative would be much appreciated by me. [align=right]“This is for the BETTER of Ftalk.”[/align]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-04-19 04:38:21)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Can we have “events and contests” here in ftalk? It would be nice if we could. Ftalk will look livelier and exciting with these kinds of events/contests. Some of the activities and events we could hav

^ haha im agree with this. cool sug. hope admin can read this :]
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Can we have “events and contests” here in ftalk? It would be nice if we could. Ftalk will look livelier and exciting with these kinds of events/contests. Some of the activities and events we could hav

wow! nice suggestion.... I assume sir admin will approve it :D =D :D
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool idea! =)
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

-- yeah.. super duper nice suggestion.... =) :thumbsup:
- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree nice idea
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow impressive suggestion i like it =)
admin
» FTalkManiac

Hi aRies, maybe its good to have a new forum section for events and contests. Everyone can create an event/contest but only mods are allowed to start a thread there. So if a member would like to start a contest he/she have to ask a moderator consent/agreement. Some requirements need to be fulfilled to start a contest. What do you think?
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Sounds good Mr. Admin.. To have an exclusive section for it would be cool. Great suggestion there aries! Now, let's see what contests we'll be having..
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes i agree with your proposal Sir. =) :thumbsup: Hosting events and contests will further increase 'activity' here in FTalk. :D
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ this wud be great. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: wel, uhm. hw about a featured [b]Ftalk Member of the Day[/b]? of the [b]Week[/b]? or maybe of the [b]Month[/b]?! :lol: haha. wat do u think eh?
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't like it, only choice # 7 is good for me :crybaby:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

well, it'll be nice. :) yea, agree with you bro.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A great big thanks Mr. Admin!!! :D [b][color=red][edited][/color][/b] i wonder where it is... :ninja:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-04-25 00:00:42)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

# 7 is kinda broad, supposedly it has categories! edit: i mean this only for those who had pretty faces. how about others that doesnt had that kind of faces?

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-24 23:55:17)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Where's the forum? okay we can wait
balugs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]# 7 is kinda broad, supposedly it has categories! edit: i mean this only for those who had pretty faces. how about others that doesnt had that kind of faces?[/quote] [color=pink]zero is that youuu? where's megaman? sweetie..it's a competition not a beauty pageant. it depends on how many members will participate if it weren't then be it. my love will be yours forever. ♥[/color]

Last edited by balugs (2007-04-25 22:27:53)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=balugs][/quote] zero's here, the dark revived hunter hehe~ megaman is still on duty killing those stupid silly mavericks hehe~ definitely its a competion. my point was, that competition must have categories like best edited gifs, personal pics, natures and etc. i hope you got my point and Nice to meet you my dear lady :) edit: spell check...

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-26 02:19:15)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's up to the hosts what kind of contest he'll commence.. [quote]Hmm.. i wonder if Mr.Admin had already made the section[/quote]
balugs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge][quote=balugs][/quote] zero's here, the dark revived hunter hehe~ megaman is still on duty killing those stupid silly mavericks hehe~ definitely its a competion. my point was, that competition must have categories like best edited gifs, personal pics, natures and etc. i hope you got my point and Nice to meet you my dear lady :) edit: spell check...[/quote] [color=pink]oh..ok you can call me Roll. don't get me wrong though. hopefully the admin will decide what's going it to be. ♥[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Can we have “events and contests” here in ftalk? It would be nice if we could. Ftalk will look livelier and exciting with these kinds of events/contests. Some of the activities and events we could hav

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:14

[ 13 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy