• ARCHIVES 
  • » Can we have “events and contests” here in ftalk? It would be nice if we could. Ftalk will look livelier and exciting with these kinds of events/contests. Some of the activities and events we could hav

Pages: 12

Can we have “events and contests” here in ftalk? It would be nice if we could. Ftalk will look livelier and exciting with these kinds of events/contests. Some of the activities and events we could hav

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Can we have “events and contests” here in ftalk? It would be nice if we could. Ftalk will look livelier and exciting with these kinds of events/contests. Some of the activities and events we could hav

[quote=aRies04991]It's up to the hosts what kind of contest he'll commence..[/quote] better rather than only one. [quote=balugs][color=pink]oh..ok you can call me Roll. don't get me wrong though. hopefully the admin will decide what's going it to be. ♥[/color][/quote] Roll hehe that would be ok for me :) i thought i will call you Iris or Alia hehe~ yup, lets wait for the for the final approval of the admin.
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: Can we have “events and contests” here in ftalk? It would be nice if we could. Ftalk will look livelier and exciting with these kinds of events/contests. Some of the activities and events we could hav

[url=http://theftalk.com/f48-Contests-Events.html]Contests and Events[/url] section added. Please let me know if there are any additional comments/suggestions about this. :)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=admin][url=http://theftalk.com/f48-Contests-Events.html]Contests and Events[/url] section added. Please let me know if there are any additional comments/suggestions about this. :)[/quote] Thanks for this one Sir. =) :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice a new section :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks alot, i appreciate this much :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice! very thanks Admin :) most appreciated by me
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Can we have “events and contests” here in ftalk? It would be nice if we could. Ftalk will look livelier and exciting with these kinds of events/contests. Some of the activities and events we could hav

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:25

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy