• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i'm listening to songs which i can dedicate to that particular person, and cry my heart out..

Pages: 12

for me, i'm listening to songs which i can dedicate to that particular person, and cry my heart out..

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for me, i'm listening to songs which i can dedicate to that particular person, and cry my heart out..

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i'm listening to songs which i can dedicate to that particular person, and cry my heart out..

[b]Im Listening to love songs... and ill cry anc cry..haha:D[/b]
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i'm listening to songs which i can dedicate to that particular person, and cry my heart out..

songs?... ahm anthing that will make me laugh so i wont remember her. :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think this is more appropriate at the music section.. =| but anyway.. umm. when i'm broken-hearted? i listen to fast songs.. ones that would make me dance.. [i]i'm just not the type who goes senti[/i].. it's not my style.. yeeeahhh. [b]i'm the girl[/b] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/198.gif[/img]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Thread reported for checking.[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Moved from Boys and Girls Sec. [b]Topic[/b] All songs of Secondhand Serenade
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

All [b]My Chemical Romance[/b] songs...
Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]paramore[/b] and [b]linkin park[/b] :D
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Broken Wings-FLyleaf it makes me rockz ![/b] =D
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i'm broken hearted, i'm listening to love songs. it really makes me cry. :lol:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I'm so sick - Flyleaf.. I wanna shout when I'm broken hearted.. >.<[/b][/color]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

imagine me without you - jaci velasquez
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maybe , [b]empty by the click five[/b]
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yunish]for me, i'm listening to songs which i can dedicate to that particular person, and cry my heart out..[/quote] --really:) haha !:) peace gurl.. --i love the music of secondhand serenade:)
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

any song that i can relate to...and just to sit down thinking about wht hppened wyl listening to the song...
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Try Secondhand Serenade guys. :wow::thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I listen to jazz instrumental, it soothes my mind and possibly the heart. =)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i keep convincing myself that his not worth it so i listen to :arrow: magical feeling by mymp :arrow: so sick by flyleaf :arrow: guillotine by urbandub :arrow: evidence by urbandub
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Secondhand Serenade's [i]It's Not Over[/i].. :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

byebye - mariah carey and some other rnb songs i can relate to...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i'm listening to songs which i can dedicate to that particular person, and cry my heart out..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:34

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy