• ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i'm listening to songs which i can dedicate to that particular person, and cry my heart out..

Pages: 12

for me, i'm listening to songs which i can dedicate to that particular person, and cry my heart out..

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i'm listening to songs which i can dedicate to that particular person, and cry my heart out..

I listen to songs that can relate what I'm going through... particularly, Avril Lavigne's songs...ehehe,:D
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: for me, i'm listening to songs which i can dedicate to that particular person, and cry my heart out..

^[b]awake[/b] of [b]Secondhand Serenade[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm., it's realize by colbie calliat!. hehe... i really2 lyk that song!
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

if em in brokenhearted???., mybeh?its; fixing a [b]fixing a brokenheart[/b]-azn dreamers jiji:D
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont listen to senti music . . i always listen to this band V V V V V
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=.papi]^awake of Secondhand Serenade[/quote] mei to.. i listen to the songs of Secondhand Serenade hakhak.. their songs were good 4 senti.. thats why i lurve SHS... wee..
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]Senti songs[/i] =| hehe .. :D[/align]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm not okay(i promise) - My Chemical romance! :P
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ohh.. i see.. as of now, i can't think of any good song to listen.. though i think i'm broken? :retard: :lol:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]parting.time[/b] by: rockstar hihi
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

well, i listen to hardcore.,deathcore.,metal core songs.,xDDD .,i want my mind to be completely blank so that person will not invade my mind.,xDD
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

those senti kind of songs then cry all night until i fall asleep
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for me, i'm listening to songs which i can dedicate to that particular person, and cry my heart out..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:08

[ 15 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy