• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:i'm nAtAlie aNdRea cABigAs... :arrow:i'm sTilL sEcOnd yEar hiGh sChoOl.. :arrow:iM fUn oF tXtn,cHatTn,sURfn,aNd sLeEpIn:lol: :arrow::crybaby:i h0pe u'lL hElp mEH hEre iN frIEndsTer tAlk,,,cOZ

Pages: 12

:arrow:i'm nAtAlie aNdRea cABigAs... :arrow:i'm sTilL sEcOnd yEar hiGh sChoOl.. :arrow:iM fUn oF tXtn,cHatTn,sURfn,aNd sLeEpIn:lol: :arrow::crybaby:i h0pe u'lL hElp mEH hEre iN frIEndsTer tAlk,,,cOZ

natalie_spongebob47
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow:i'm nAtAlie aNdRea cABigAs... :arrow:i'm sTilL sEcOnd yEar hiGh sChoOl.. :arrow:iM fUn oF tXtn,cHatTn,sURfn,aNd sLeEpIn:lol: :arrow::crybaby:i h0pe u'lL hElp mEH hEre iN frIEndsTer tAlk,,,cOZ

:arrow:i'm nAtAlie aNdRea cABigAs... :arrow:i'm sTilL sEcOnd yEar hiGh sChoOl.. :arrow:iM fUn oF tXtn,cHatTn,sURfn,aNd sLeEpIn:lol: :arrow::crybaby:i h0pe u'lL hElp mEH hEre iN frIEndsTer tAlk,,,cOZ i sTilL dOnt kNow hOW to mAKe sUm siGgies,aVataRs,sPoiLErs,lAyouts, aND oTher fRiEndsTer trICks...:crybaby: :arrow::arrow:wElL dAts oL i cAn isAy aBout mAh sElf...;) :idea:wHAt cAn yOU sAy??!!:D :thumbsup:-aGrEe??!! :thumbsdown:- diSaGree??!! =):cry::D:lol::crybaby::retard: wEl i rEly dOnt uNDeRsTand mAh fEeLings........:wasted: [sub][b]pls edit your post and avoid posting with StIcKy CaPs, This serves as a warning to you already.[/b][/sub]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-15 20:52:29)

lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:i'm nAtAlie aNdRea cABigAs... :arrow:i'm sTilL sEcOnd yEar hiGh sChoOl.. :arrow:iM fUn oF tXtn,cHatTn,sURfn,aNd sLeEpIn:lol: :arrow::crybaby:i h0pe u'lL hElp mEH hEre iN frIEndsTer tAlk,,,cOZ

[color=blue][b]please read the rules before posting.. =| BTW..welcome to ftalk.. hope u lyk it here...[/b][/color]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:i'm nAtAlie aNdRea cABigAs... :arrow:i'm sTilL sEcOnd yEar hiGh sChoOl.. :arrow:iM fUn oF tXtn,cHatTn,sURfn,aNd sLeEpIn:lol: :arrow::crybaby:i h0pe u'lL hElp mEH hEre iN frIEndsTer tAlk,,,cOZ

hmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hehe.. hmm.. see yah around..
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow... nice intro u got there... welcum 2 ftalk... nice meeting u... njoy...
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]hy...wElc0me t0 Ftalk...h0pe u like it here>_<[/b][/align]
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to ftalk.. Have fun..[/b]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there.. welcome to ftalk.. read the rules okie.. ;)
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk.. keep on posting! have fun..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=blue]^ hi natalie < im antonette welcome to Ftalk Pls read & follow our rules avoid using [b]StickY caPs[/b]=) enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

avoid using StiCkY cApS follow the rules.. welcome to ftalk!! :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]3. [color=red]Avoid[/color] using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, [color=red]sTiCkY cApS[/color] when posting.[/quote] welcome to ftalk :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]pls read the rules here avoid StiCkY cApS and double posting [/b]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi..welcome to ftalk.. avoid using sTiCkY cApS.. read the rules.. btw, enjoy! :)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I already warned you for the 2nd time. Still, your posting in sticky caps. Tsk. Dont worry, your on your way to the [b]Cursed Members List[/b]. Welcome to Ftalk. :)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=purple][b]halu.. welcome to eptok.. have fun posting.. follow rules.. thanks:)) see yah around.. btw, tsktsk.. avoid using sTiCkYcApS..[/b][/color] [/align]
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to FT!!!!! ~~~~~~~~Don't forget to follow the Rules!!!~~~~~~~~
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk+_+
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi. welcome to eptok. enjoy posting and please follow the house rules enjoy staying here and have fun:D[/align]
natalie_spongebob47
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks....... i'll read the rules carefully.....:crybaby: i have learned many things....:D and nice to meet you all..;)
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk sis!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:i'm nAtAlie aNdRea cABigAs... :arrow:i'm sTilL sEcOnd yEar hiGh sChoOl.. :arrow:iM fUn oF tXtn,cHatTn,sURfn,aNd sLeEpIn:lol: :arrow::crybaby:i h0pe u'lL hElp mEH hEre iN frIEndsTer tAlk,,,cOZ

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:12

[ 14 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy