• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:i'm nAtAlie aNdRea cABigAs... :arrow:i'm sTilL sEcOnd yEar hiGh sChoOl.. :arrow:iM fUn oF tXtn,cHatTn,sURfn,aNd sLeEpIn:lol: :arrow::crybaby:i h0pe u'lL hElp mEH hEre iN frIEndsTer tAlk,,,cOZ

Pages: 12

:arrow:i'm nAtAlie aNdRea cABigAs... :arrow:i'm sTilL sEcOnd yEar hiGh sChoOl.. :arrow:iM fUn oF tXtn,cHatTn,sURfn,aNd sLeEpIn:lol: :arrow::crybaby:i h0pe u'lL hElp mEH hEre iN frIEndsTer tAlk,,,cOZ

mr_what?
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:i'm nAtAlie aNdRea cABigAs... :arrow:i'm sTilL sEcOnd yEar hiGh sChoOl.. :arrow:iM fUn oF tXtn,cHatTn,sURfn,aNd sLeEpIn:lol: :arrow::crybaby:i h0pe u'lL hElp mEH hEre iN frIEndsTer tAlk,,,cOZ

welcome to Ftalk!
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow:i'm nAtAlie aNdRea cABigAs... :arrow:i'm sTilL sEcOnd yEar hiGh sChoOl.. :arrow:iM fUn oF tXtn,cHatTn,sURfn,aNd sLeEpIn:lol: :arrow::crybaby:i h0pe u'lL hElp mEH hEre iN frIEndsTer tAlk,,,cOZ

[i] welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting hir.and dont forget to follow the rules. =)[/i]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to friendstertalk... [/b] nice to meet you.. read and follow the rules and keep on posting.. see you around! :paranoid: :D
liz cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome epptook,,dont sticy caps...
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]ei...welcome to ftalk...:D:D enjoy...and uhmmm... dont forget d rulez...:D:D see yah around!!!!....:D:D[/b]
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk community enjoy posting here
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi natalie! :)welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! see yah around! :) --i'm shie! ... :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow:i'm nAtAlie aNdRea cABigAs... :arrow:i'm sTilL sEcOnd yEar hiGh sChoOl.. :arrow:iM fUn oF tXtn,cHatTn,sURfn,aNd sLeEpIn:lol: :arrow::crybaby:i h0pe u'lL hElp mEH hEre iN frIEndsTer tAlk,,,cOZ

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:21

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy