• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi there:) my real name is [b]joanna[/b], and i like my stay here @ ftalk =) the layouts are really nice, and ILOVETHEM!:wow: haha. and i also want to have some friends here @ ftalk :D THAT's ALL.

Pages: 12

hi there:) my real name is [b]joanna[/b], and i like my stay here @ ftalk =) the layouts are really nice, and ILOVETHEM!:wow: haha. and i also want to have some friends here @ ftalk :D THAT's ALL.

swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi there:) my real name is [b]joanna[/b], and i like my stay here @ ftalk =) the layouts are really nice, and ILOVETHEM!:wow: haha. and i also want to have some friends here @ ftalk :D THAT's ALL.

carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi there:) my real name is [b]joanna[/b], and i like my stay here @ ftalk =) the layouts are really nice, and ILOVETHEM!:wow: haha. and i also want to have some friends here @ ftalk :D THAT's ALL.

[b]Welcome to ftalk.. Have fun..[/b]
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi there:) my real name is [b]joanna[/b], and i like my stay here @ ftalk =) the layouts are really nice, and ILOVETHEM!:wow: haha. and i also want to have some friends here @ ftalk :D THAT's ALL.

tnx carl_mark1993! :)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk[/b].. :D read the [b]rules[/b] first and enjoy your posting..
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok, i will =) tnx cheuw!
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk joanna.. see yah around ;)
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk.. keep on posting! have fun..
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hehe.. hmm.. see yah around..
totalspy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk family.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=blue]^ hi joanna < im antonette welcome to Ftalk Pls read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice to know you.. i'm angielina just call me angieli.. i can be your friend welcome to Ftalk...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello there and wlcome to ftalk.. pls read the rules and follow em.. :)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to ftalk! Enjoy.. :)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=purple][b]halu.. welcome to eptok.. have fun posting.. follow rules.. thanks:)) see yah around..[/b][/color] [/align]
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Welcome to Ftalk :thumbsup:[/i]
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcom3!!!!!! =)
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk... have fun and follow rules+_+
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

+_+ elow... +_+ welcome to ftalk... +_+ enjoy ur stay... kip on posting... +_+ kip safe... +_+ godbless...!!! +_+ :kiss:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] welcome to ftalk :D [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi there:) my real name is [b]joanna[/b], and i like my stay here @ ftalk =) the layouts are really nice, and ILOVETHEM!:wow: haha. and i also want to have some friends here @ ftalk :D THAT's ALL.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:18

[ 11 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy