• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi there:) my real name is [b]joanna[/b], and i like my stay here @ ftalk =) the layouts are really nice, and ILOVETHEM!:wow: haha. and i also want to have some friends here @ ftalk :D THAT's ALL.

Pages: 12

hi there:) my real name is [b]joanna[/b], and i like my stay here @ ftalk =) the layouts are really nice, and ILOVETHEM!:wow: haha. and i also want to have some friends here @ ftalk :D THAT's ALL.

keyz_08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi there:) my real name is [b]joanna[/b], and i like my stay here @ ftalk =) the layouts are really nice, and ILOVETHEM!:wow: haha. and i also want to have some friends here @ ftalk :D THAT's ALL.

+^wELcum 2 ftalk! +^i cAn bE ur friend hErE! +^ im aLso a nEwbie :eh::eh: </marquee>c yAh arOund!!:D</marquee>
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi there:) my real name is [b]joanna[/b], and i like my stay here @ ftalk =) the layouts are really nice, and ILOVETHEM!:wow: haha. and i also want to have some friends here @ ftalk :D THAT's ALL.

[align=center]hi. welcome to eptok. enjoy posting and please follow the house rules enjoy staying here and have fun:D[/align]
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a warm tenkyuu to everyone:D @ keyz_08..i'd love too :) i want to be ur friend, coz wer both newbie here :lol: hehe. :arrow: and also, [b]please follow the rules =)[/b] . sTiCkY cApS is not allowed here. nweiz, tnx keyz_08! don't forget to add me up. haha :lol:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi joanna.. i'm louise/louiz.. welcome 2 ftalk.. enjoy staying here.. & posting cya' around. ^__________^[/b][/align]
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk...im also a newbie..:D
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting hir.and dont forget to follow the rules. =)[/i]
star_pdpc
» n00b
1969-12-31

.welcome my co-newbie. :) haha.
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]wELcum t0 ftALK...[/quote]
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hello!!! welcome to ftalk.. [color=deeppink]"aikee"[/color] also a newbie here to welcome yah!! hahahaha! tc![/b]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to friendstertalk... [/b] nice to meet you.. read and follow the rules and keep on posting.. see you around! :paranoid: :D

Last edited by leidenice (2008-04-18 22:52:06)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]ei...welcome to ftalk...:D:D enjoy...and uhmmm... dont forget d rulez...:D:D see yah around!!!!....:D:D[/b]
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy posting here
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! joana! :)welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! see yah around!smile --i'm shie! ...:):):)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi there:) my real name is [b]joanna[/b], and i like my stay here @ ftalk =) the layouts are really nice, and ILOVETHEM!:wow: haha. and i also want to have some friends here @ ftalk :D THAT's ALL.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:42

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy