• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is Joanna. But friends call me "Joans". You can call me that if you want to! :) [/align] [align=center]Anyways, being a member here in Friendstertalk really helped me

Pages: 12

[align=center]Hey Guys! The name is Joanna. But friends call me "Joans". You can call me that if you want to! :) [/align] [align=center]Anyways, being a member here in Friendstertalk really helped me

♥loveisallihave♥
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hey Guys! The name is Joanna. But friends call me "Joans". You can call me that if you want to! :) [/align] [align=center]Anyways, being a member here in Friendstertalk really helped me

[align=center]Hey Guys! The name is Joanna. But friends call me "Joans". You can call me that if you want to! :) [/align] [align=center]Anyways, being a member here in Friendstertalk really helped me a lot. People here are so helpful. I learned a lot from them, and I'm hoping I can do the same with you. I already posted my first tutorial. It''s about how to make crossover layouts, the easy way. [/align] [align=center]Anyways, I just wanted to say hi, and I hope we can all be good friends... :)[/align]
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is Joanna. But friends call me "Joans". You can call me that if you want to! :) [/align] [align=center]Anyways, being a member here in Friendstertalk really helped me

[quote][align=center][b]welcome!!!!!!!![/b][/align][/quote]
totalspy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is Joanna. But friends call me "Joans". You can call me that if you want to! :) [/align] [align=center]Anyways, being a member here in Friendstertalk really helped me

welcome to ftalk family.. read the rules...

Last edited by totalspy (2008-04-16 06:36:11)

cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello.. Welcome to ftalk! Enjoy.. read and follow the rules.. =)
♥xoxo_18♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink]...welcome to eptok♥[/color]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :d
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello there and welcome to ftalk.. pls do read the rules and follow em.. and have fun postin too :)
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome... and enjoy your posting...
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi. welcome to eptok. enjoy posting and please follow the house rules[/align]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!

Last edited by -chx.xo- (2008-04-16 09:03:45)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi joanna.. i'm louise/louiz.. welcome 2 ftalk.. enjoy staying here & posting.. but please read & follow d' rules 1st be4 yu do tings here.. cya' around. ^__________^[/b][/align]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello Joans welcome to ftalk.. have fun..
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome joanna...
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=pink]hello!!! ♥ welcome 2 eptok ♥ have fun posting.. Follow rules.. :wallbash: thanks!!! see yah around:))[/color][/b][/align]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi joans.. hmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hmm.. have fun here.. remember to follow and read the rules. ^^
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk joans
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hi joanna < im antonette welcome to Ftalk Pls read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]joana[/b], welcome to ftalk! .please read and follow the rules... enjoy posting...:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is Joanna. But friends call me "Joans". You can call me that if you want to! :) [/align] [align=center]Anyways, being a member here in Friendstertalk really helped me

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:34

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy