• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is Joanna. But friends call me "Joans". You can call me that if you want to! :) [/align] [align=center]Anyways, being a member here in Friendstertalk really helped me

Pages: 12

[align=center]Hey Guys! The name is Joanna. But friends call me "Joans". You can call me that if you want to! :) [/align] [align=center]Anyways, being a member here in Friendstertalk really helped me

nlvc
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is Joanna. But friends call me "Joans". You can call me that if you want to! :) [/align] [align=center]Anyways, being a member here in Friendstertalk really helped me

[quote]wELcum t0 ftAlk...[/quote]
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is Joanna. But friends call me "Joans". You can call me that if you want to! :) [/align] [align=center]Anyways, being a member here in Friendstertalk really helped me

[b]hello!!! welcome to ftalk.. [color=deeppink]"aikee"[/color] also a newbie here to welcome yah!! hahahaha! tc![/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]ei...joans... welcome to ftalk...:D:D enjoy...and uhmmm... dont forget d rulez...:D:D see yah around!!!!....:D:D[/b]
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy posting here
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi joans! :)welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! see yah around!:) --i'm shie!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is Joanna. But friends call me "Joans". You can call me that if you want to! :) [/align] [align=center]Anyways, being a member here in Friendstertalk really helped me

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:48

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy