• ARCHIVES 
  • » finally i visit this forum,and try to regis. and i look many script what i never see before in other forum.. so glad join this forum,hope i will smart about fs in here... im indonesian

Pages: 12

finally i visit this forum,and try to regis. and i look many script what i never see before in other forum.. so glad join this forum,hope i will smart about fs in here... im indonesian

kunyuk
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

finally i visit this forum,and try to regis. and i look many script what i never see before in other forum.. so glad join this forum,hope i will smart about fs in here... im indonesian

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: finally i visit this forum,and try to regis. and i look many script what i never see before in other forum.. so glad join this forum,hope i will smart about fs in here... im indonesian

Hello there and welcome to ftalk.. Pls do take some time to read the rules and follow em ;) yes you will learn many things here that will help you tweak yer friendster.. ;) have fun postin too.. :) see yah =)
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: finally i visit this forum,and try to regis. and i look many script what i never see before in other forum.. so glad join this forum,hope i will smart about fs in here... im indonesian

WELCOME... read the rules b4.. and enjoy tour posting.. and i'm indonesian too... hahaha!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk kunyuk!!! hope you enjoy here :D im enjoying here.. and i think you'll enjoy also... many people here are friendly kunyuk... like me.. :D hahahaha lolz
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi. welcome to ftalk. enjoy posting and please follow da house rules.[/align]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi kunyuk.. i'm louise/louiz.. welcome 2 ftalk. ^^. enjoy staying here & posting.. but please read d' rules be4 yu do anyting.. cya' around. ^__________^[/b][/align]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi kunyuk welcome to ftalk.. i hope you already read the rules.. :(
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Konbanwa! ..hajimemashite :D Welcome to eftok... :) be careful on posting...mods are scary here :lol: be sure u already read the RULES :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url] enjoi and have fun :D :thumbsup: ate hy here..... :) hai dozo yoroshiku :D
totalspy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to the ftalk family...
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk ^_^
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoa..dis is mah first post..welcome to all newbies like me!
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=pink]hello!!! ♥ welcome 2 eptok ♥ have fun posting.. Follow rules.. :wallbash: thanks!!! see yah around:))[/color][/b][/align]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hmm.. have fun here.. remember to follow and read the rules. ^^
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk.. enjoy your stay.. read and follow the rules!!
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hi kunyuk < im antonette welcome to Ftalk Pls read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to Ftalk![/b] please follow the rules and enjoy posting.. ..nice to meet you.. :lol::D:lol:
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]wELcum t0 fTaLK...[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » finally i visit this forum,and try to regis. and i look many script what i never see before in other forum.. so glad join this forum,hope i will smart about fs in here... im indonesian

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:09

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy