• ARCHIVES 
  • » finally i visit this forum,and try to regis. and i look many script what i never see before in other forum.. so glad join this forum,hope i will smart about fs in here... im indonesian

Pages: 12

finally i visit this forum,and try to regis. and i look many script what i never see before in other forum.. so glad join this forum,hope i will smart about fs in here... im indonesian

lolepop_squad
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: finally i visit this forum,and try to regis. and i look many script what i never see before in other forum.. so glad join this forum,hope i will smart about fs in here... im indonesian

welcome ft enjoy posting in here..
liz cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: finally i visit this forum,and try to regis. and i look many script what i never see before in other forum.. so glad join this forum,hope i will smart about fs in here... im indonesian

im nubi too,,,,nice to meet u..
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hello!!! welcome to ftalk.. "aikee" a newbie here to welcome yah!! hahahaha! tc![/b]
liz cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome epptook,,me nubi too
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center] hi newbie. welcome to ftalk. please avoid spamming. read the RULES before posting. take care. hope to see you posting.=) - bianx[/align]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to the crazy ftalk family !!! :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]ei...welcome to ftalk...:D:D enjoy...and uhmmm... dont forget d rulez...:D:D see yah around!!!!....:D:D[/b]
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy posting here
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi kunyuk! :)welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! see yah around!:) --i'm shie!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » finally i visit this forum,and try to regis. and i look many script what i never see before in other forum.. so glad join this forum,hope i will smart about fs in here... im indonesian

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:46

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy