• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is MJ. I'm new to Friendstertalk but so far, I love it! I already post tutorials so if you are requesting for one, just PM me. Anyways, thanks so much for welcoming

Pages: 12

[align=center]Hey Guys! The name is MJ. I'm new to Friendstertalk but so far, I love it! I already post tutorials so if you are requesting for one, just PM me. Anyways, thanks so much for welcoming

♪musicismylife♫
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hey Guys! The name is MJ. I'm new to Friendstertalk but so far, I love it! I already post tutorials so if you are requesting for one, just PM me. Anyways, thanks so much for welcoming

[align=center]Hey Guys! The name is MJ. I'm new to Friendstertalk but so far, I love it! I already post tutorials so if you are requesting for one, just PM me. Anyways, thanks so much for welcoming me. Hope e can all be good friends! :)[/align]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is MJ. I'm new to Friendstertalk but so far, I love it! I already post tutorials so if you are requesting for one, just PM me. Anyways, thanks so much for welcoming

wow.. nice... welcome to ftalk.. kep on sharing.. btw i'm angieli i can be your friend
kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is MJ. I'm new to Friendstertalk but so far, I love it! I already post tutorials so if you are requesting for one, just PM me. Anyways, thanks so much for welcoming

Hi welcome to ftalk. enjoy your stay!*is that a hotel homecoming greeting i just did said?
marshy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there!:D welcome to ftalk
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! :D im regie..:O
maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome welcome.. :exclaim: am karlo, see yah around..
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hmm.. have fun here.. remember to follow and read the rules. ^^
totalspy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eow... welcome to ftalk family... just read the rules.... enjoy ur staying...
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hi MJ < im antonette welcome to Ftalk Pls read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi wELcum t0 fTaLk...
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here!!! :)
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi. welcome to eptook. please do follow the house rules before posting.. have fun!!. & enjoy posting[/align]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello MJ.. welcome to ftalk! see u around :)
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi M.J... i'm louise/louiz.. welcome 2 ftalk.. enjoy staying & posting here.. but read & follow d' rules first.. cya' around. ^__________^[/b][/align]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center] hi newbie. welcome to ftalk. please avoid spamming. read the RULES before posting. take care. hope to see you posting.=) - bianx[/align]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to the crazy ftalk family !!! :lol:
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to friendstertalk... [/b] nice to meet you.. read and follow the rules and keep on posting.. see you around! :paranoid: :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]ei...welcome to ftalk...:D:D enjoy...and uhmmm... dont forget d rulez...:D:D see yah around!!!!....:D:D[/b]
warren.oo88
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK. :lol: please read and follow the rules. keep posting. see you around. :penguin: ►warren.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is MJ. I'm new to Friendstertalk but so far, I love it! I already post tutorials so if you are requesting for one, just PM me. Anyways, thanks so much for welcoming

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:15

[ 11 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy