• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is MJ. I'm new to Friendstertalk but so far, I love it! I already post tutorials so if you are requesting for one, just PM me. Anyways, thanks so much for welcoming

Pages: 12

[align=center]Hey Guys! The name is MJ. I'm new to Friendstertalk but so far, I love it! I already post tutorials so if you are requesting for one, just PM me. Anyways, thanks so much for welcoming

ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is MJ. I'm new to Friendstertalk but so far, I love it! I already post tutorials so if you are requesting for one, just PM me. Anyways, thanks so much for welcoming

welcome to ftalk happy tweaking
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is MJ. I'm new to Friendstertalk but so far, I love it! I already post tutorials so if you are requesting for one, just PM me. Anyways, thanks so much for welcoming

hi mj! :)welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! see yah around!:)
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi..welcome to ftalk.. im cass.. remember to follow the rules.. ukie? enjoy and see you around.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey Guys! The name is MJ. I'm new to Friendstertalk but so far, I love it! I already post tutorials so if you are requesting for one, just PM me. Anyways, thanks so much for welcoming

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:30

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy