• ARCHIVES 
  • » i already have account on this but i forgot my username and password. so, this is the result. haha. new account. welcome me guys :) haha. thank you :p see you around guys :penguin: ►warren.oo

Pages: 12

i already have account on this but i forgot my username and password. so, this is the result. haha. new account. welcome me guys :) haha. thank you :p see you around guys :penguin: ►warren.oo

warren.oo88
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i already have account on this but i forgot my username and password. so, this is the result. haha. new account. welcome me guys :) haha. thank you :p see you around guys :penguin: ►warren.oo

i already have account on this but i forgot my username and password. so, this is the result. haha. new account. welcome me guys :) haha. thank you :p see you around guys :penguin: ►warren.oo88

Last edited by warren.oo88 (2008-04-18 05:11:30)

mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i already have account on this but i forgot my username and password. so, this is the result. haha. new account. welcome me guys :) haha. thank you :p see you around guys :penguin: ►warren.oo

hi warren. hmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hmm.. have fun here.. remember to follow and read the rules. ^^
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i already have account on this but i forgot my username and password. so, this is the result. haha. new account. welcome me guys :) haha. thank you :p see you around guys :penguin: ►warren.oo

i warren welcome to ftalk have fun!
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hoho welcome back to ftalk :D
warren.oo88
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you guys :D

Last edited by warren.oo88 (2008-04-18 05:39:49)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome! :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]Hello there and welcome to ftalk pls do take some time to read and follow the rules here.. :) have fun postin too.[/color] :)
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there,, welcome back to ftalk.. ;)
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hello!!! welcome to ftalk.. a newbie here to welcome yah!! hahahaha! tc![/b]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to ftalk! have fun :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi warren.. i'm louise/louiz.. welcome back 2 ftalk.. enjoy staying & posting here. cya' around ^__________^[/b][/align]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center] hi newbie. welcome to ftalk. please avoid spamming. read the RULES before posting. take care. hope to see you posting.=) - bianx[/align]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to the crazy ftalk family !!! :lol:
theycallme k
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome back i hope u not forget ur new account pass again :penguin:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange][b]^ hi [u]warren.oo88[/u] < im [u]Antonette[/u] welcome to Ftalk Please read & follow our rules [i]be sure not to forget ur username & pw this time[/i]:P enjoy posting see u around :D[/b][/color]

Last edited by bembi (2008-04-18 17:27:52)

*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk... see u around the furom....
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to friendstertalk... [/b] nice to meet you.. read and follow the rules and keep on posting.. see you around! :paranoid: :D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome back then!!..cheeeeee...enjoy.. see you around!!!...:D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome back to ftalk warren..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i already have account on this but i forgot my username and password. so, this is the result. haha. new account. welcome me guys :) haha. thank you :p see you around guys :penguin: ►warren.oo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:32

[ 11 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy