• ARCHIVES 
  • » i already have account on this but i forgot my username and password. so, this is the result. haha. new account. welcome me guys :) haha. thank you :p see you around guys :penguin: ►warren.oo

Pages: 12

i already have account on this but i forgot my username and password. so, this is the result. haha. new account. welcome me guys :) haha. thank you :p see you around guys :penguin: ►warren.oo

rish_22
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i already have account on this but i forgot my username and password. so, this is the result. haha. new account. welcome me guys :) haha. thank you :p see you around guys :penguin: ►warren.oo

welcome here! =)=)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: i already have account on this but i forgot my username and password. so, this is the result. haha. new account. welcome me guys :) haha. thank you :p see you around guys :penguin: ►warren.oo

[b]welcome bck to ftalk....:D[/b]
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha....dude you have a memory gap..btw next time if your ur own PC just save ur user and PW incase of emergency welcome to ftalk again
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

very welcome to ftalk^^ :D
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome remember to follow the rules!
warren.oo88
» n00b
1969-12-31

again, thank you. :D :penguin: ►warren.
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! welcum back!:D enjoy posting! see yah around! :) --i'm shie! ... :)
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..enjoy posting:)
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=fuchsia]welcome back! its nice to have u back! :D[/color][/align]
kunyuk
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome ftlak..enjoy posting
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi. welcome to eptok!. follow the house rules before posting enjoy posting [/align]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]hi there. welcum 2 fstalk. enjoy ur stay[/b][/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i already have account on this but i forgot my username and password. so, this is the result. haha. new account. welcome me guys :) haha. thank you :p see you around guys :penguin: ►warren.oo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:07

[ 12 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy