• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ohkieee....=| Everytime i open the help section i always heard about this problem.... "The cradle code wont work! HELP!" and "I can only see a blank page on Firefox!" so i come up with an investigati

Pages: 1

Ohkieee....=| Everytime i open the help section i always heard about this problem.... "The cradle code wont work! HELP!" and "I can only see a blank page on Firefox!" so i come up with an investigati

hsmcy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ohkieee....=| Everytime i open the help section i always heard about this problem.... "The cradle code wont work! HELP!" and "I can only see a blank page on Firefox!" so i come up with an investigati

Ohkieee....=| Everytime i open the help section i always heard about this problem.... "The cradle code wont work! HELP!" and "I can only see a blank page on Firefox!" so i come up with an investigation....and I came up with this hypothesis... :idea: [b]Hypothesis no. 3[/b] Maybe its with the versions of the Firefox so it wont work [i]About the Hypothesis 3[/i] I have gathered some data about the people's versions of FF who sees the blank page and seen that almost all of them got v1.0 something.... (in fact i havent heard anyone who use the v2 and v3 beta who have a glitch viewing there proFiLe using it....) [b]My Conclusion for now:[/b] so on version 1 the cradle code which is sort of like this....wont work..... <">and it works fine with version 2 and version 3 beta..... so any comments regarding with the observations.....????:D Pls tell me if you got version 2 or 3 who sees a blank page on a proFiLe who use the code.... :exclaim: [b]Reminder this is only a theory so it may be wrong or right....we cant say.... :D [/b] you can post ur hypothesis also here! =) EDIT: [i]delete the 1st and 2nd hypothesis...:D coz i know its not it...[/i]

Last edited by hsmcy (2008-04-20 08:18:44)

8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Ohkieee....=| Everytime i open the help section i always heard about this problem.... "The cradle code wont work! HELP!" and "I can only see a blank page on Firefox!" so i come up with an investigati

me i also have[i] HYPOTHESIS[/i]... :arrow:maybe cuz u have [b]WELCOME PAGE TRICK!!![/b] i suffered from same problem.. then i remember my friend ... [b]LEIDENICE[/b] said 2 me that my welcome page is so annoying hahah LOL...:angry::angry::angry::angry: so I removed it from my codes ,... then until then my codes WORKED!!! note ....I AM A FIREFOX LOVER.... try 2 removed the welcome trick in ur profile,,,... =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) hope i helped... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by 8_paulo_8 (2008-04-18 07:47:50)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Ohkieee....=| Everytime i open the help section i always heard about this problem.... "The cradle code wont work! HELP!" and "I can only see a blank page on Firefox!" so i come up with an investigati

[color=#089bce] is that the "null" problem? i think i saw that problem too from someone i used firefox and saw that then i used I.E. - blank page was gone.. so it must be hypotheses 3? + welcome loading page watchamacallit trick [/color]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]It's OBVIOUSLY the welcome page trick...I suffered that before....that stupid NULL PAGE :doubt:[/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I had the same problem with the linker because of my force login and alert, once I removed them the linker worked fine :lol:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

someone said this for da solution of the null page thingy [quote=anDha][i]I've found a simple way how to see a page with null thing for those who experienced the same thing with me. try to see it by using his kind of url [quote]http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=[b]USER ID[/b][/quote] change the [b]bold[/b] part with ur user id[/i][/quote]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-18 13:03:13)

8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@forsakendoll @angeli_7 i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really THINK that the welcome trick is the problem...when i removed that from my codes the[b] NULL[/b] page thingy is gone!! btw >>>.i use firefox version 2 i do not know if the firefox versions are really the problem... offtopic: sum1 gave me a +1 repu!!!tnx to her....:D it is my1st ever!! hhehe=D=D=D
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah! maybe its on FF version! coz im using FF version2. it works for me! but not like before when im using the old linker the cradle! now it works sometimes!! :|
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh yeah you guyz stiLL have a point maybe its with the alerts... but i think its also 50-50 coz it stiLL works with mine though it is soooooooo slow when loading so i delete the welcome alert... LoL!!! :lol: and stiLL its slow but not sooooo.... heheh! :D offtopic: huh??? did i see one on my repu??? :paranoid: am i dreaming?? :redface: someone give me a repu! weee! first time... LoL! heheh! :D
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hsmcy]oh yeah you guyz stiLL have a point maybe its with the alerts... but i think its also 50-50 coz it stiLL works with mine though it is soooooooo slow when loading so i delete the welcome alert... LoL!!! :lol: and stiLL its slow but not sooooo.... heheh! :D offtopic: huh??? did i see one on my repu??? :paranoid: am i dreaming?? :redface: someone give me a repu! weee! first time... LoL! heheh! :D[/quote] It was me who gave you a repu =| thanks for this topic... i had the same problem :)
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1st h... maybe because everybody is using the same links :lol: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/css.swf[/url] and [url]http://h1.ripway.com/otherforums/css.swf[/url] and inside those links are two more links... so 3 same links all in all... so if everybody is using it at the same time... traffic i guess or a bandwidth problem may occur... suggestion: upload/host your own css.swf codes and links 2nd h... after saving the linker you will be viewing your profile in this address --- http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php suggestion: change the address first before you Refresh/Reload your main page into this(like what andha said)... [quote]http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=[b]USER ID[/b][/quote] change the bold part with your USER/FRIENDSTER ID first... 3rd h... I got force login and friendscan alerts too... but no problem at all. no welcome alerts... so maybe its the welcome alerts i guess heheh... 4th h... and yup!! the redirection/enter/welcome/intro/whatever js scripts is also part of the problem... maybe because the fx linker has some codes to load first... so a sudden redirection creates a conflict.. other than that... i think... THIS IS A VERY USEFUL LINKER TOO!! :thumbsup: =)
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=~ Tara ~]It was me who gave you a repu =| thanks for this topic... i had the same problem :)[/quote] OFFTOPIC::: awts.....! :crybaby: *tears of joy* hheheh! tnx a lot! my first ever repu! weee!:D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The Null thing definitely has something to do with any page trick..watever code it is involving the FS page :wallbash: OFFTOPIC: aWwW how sweet a plus rep from vern =| Regarding your caption..You're not stupid hsmcy...don't hate yourself...haha :lol: You deserve another repu.. This is an interesting topic hahaha :lol:
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]OFFTOPIC: aWwW how sweet a plus rep from vern =| Regarding your caption..You're not stupid hsmcy...don't hate yourself...haha :lol: You deserve another repu.. This is an interesting topic hahaha :lol:[/quote] OFFTOPIC again: :D awts... thnx for your concern...! =) im touch! :D heheh! and tnx for the repu! :crybaby: *another tears of joy* :lol: heheh! tnx again! ^_^
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OMG!! [b]i am the one who started the idea about the welcome page trick and its relation 2 the NULL thingy [/b]blah..blah blah!!!=D=D=D=D=D=D=D (just reminding) and also on the 3rd hypothesis... i did'nt expperience that!!:o:o:o i just experience a blank page whenever i open my profile but it's immediately gone!!!:o:o:o =D=D=D=D=D=D
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think the null problem come from there is an enterpage or welcome page trick..:thumbsup:
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=8_paulo_8]me i also have[i] HYPOTHESIS[/i]... :arrow:maybe cuz u have [b]WELCOME PAGE TRICK!!![/b] i suffered from same problem.. then i remember my friend ... [b]LEIDENICE[/b] said 2 me that my welcome page is so annoying hahah LOL...:angry::angry::angry::angry: so I removed it from my codes ,... then until then my codes WORKED!!! note ....I AM A FIREFOX LOVER.... try 2 removed the welcome trick in ur profile,,,... =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) hope i helped... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] agree with the welcome page trick dude... i also see the blank screen (null) and i removed my welcome page trick too and *poof* no problem
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that's really a null problem
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i tried that too.i removed the welcome page codes and it was gone^^
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohkiee....heheh! so now theres a new code.... stiLL got proB??? any hypothesis u can share???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ohkieee....=| Everytime i open the help section i always heard about this problem.... "The cradle code wont work! HELP!" and "I can only see a blank page on Firefox!" so i come up with an investigati

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:23

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy