• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hello everyone.. i'm just here to ask you if you are experiencing the same problem as me..[/b] [u]so here's the thing.. who's experiencing the same thing as me??[/u] i can't view the primary pho

Pages: 12

[b]hello everyone.. i'm just here to ask you if you are experiencing the same problem as me..[/b] [u]so here's the thing.. who's experiencing the same thing as me??[/u] i can't view the primary pho

pink.eliza
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]hello everyone.. i'm just here to ask you if you are experiencing the same problem as me..[/b] [u]so here's the thing.. who's experiencing the same thing as me??[/u] i can't view the primary pho

[b]hello everyone.. i'm just here to ask you if you are experiencing the same problem as me..[/b] [u]so here's the thing.. who's experiencing the same thing as me??[/u] i can't view the primary photos of my friends.. i can't view the primary photo even when i click the direct image link.. [b][u] please reply to this topic or share to all the people who are experiencing the same thing what's wrong.. [/b][/u] [i]is it just our computers?? our friendster profile?? or is it just friendster that's going crazy??[/i] here's a photo of it.. [img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2047/proof123qw1.jpg[/img]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hello everyone.. i'm just here to ask you if you are experiencing the same problem as me..[/b] [u]so here's the thing.. who's experiencing the same thing as me??[/u] i can't view the primary pho

im experiencing that too.. FS is nuts.. :D
jeniLu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hello everyone.. i'm just here to ask you if you are experiencing the same problem as me..[/b] [u]so here's the thing.. who's experiencing the same thing as me??[/u] i can't view the primary pho

me too.. how can we fix it?? its driving me crazy.. :((
tcwannabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

try 2 refresh the page, if its doesnt work, just log out and turn off your computer... lol =D
jeniLu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tcwannabe]try 2 refresh the page, if its doesnt work, just log out and turn off your computer... lol =D[/quote] it started yesterday.. i already refresh the page and turned off the computer last night.. but its the same today.. my picture doesn't showed up.. :(
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

don't worry.. i'm experiencing that problem also.. friendster is soooo.. =|
tuttifruitty
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm experiencing it too. Maybe friendster is updating or so. It's become really slow. :thumbsdown:
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maybe its because our profile affected by update lets w8 fs finished updating, if ever it still wont load you better consult a doctor este fs team hehe
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] question : are you viewing your page at FF.? ..because i experience that on my page when i viewed it on FF, ..but on IE it still works =)[/color]
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff0080]me too, up to now i can't see pictures on my account!! duh.. fs is goin nuts already...[/color]

Last edited by novylicious (2008-04-19 19:18:41)

jeniLu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca][color=hotpink] question : are you viewing your page at FF.? ..because i experience that on my page when i viewed it on FF, ..but on IE it still works =)[/color][/quote] hMm. im using IE. but it doesn't work. :( im getting p**sed.
yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waa ! also on mine . i can't even see any photos on fs except of my friends who doesn`t log in for a week or so . i thought it is because of my smart bro--ken connection .
akanishiluvsme
» n00b
1969-12-31

same here .. im using firefox and internet explorer but i the pictures is not showing
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=fuchsia]same here![/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia]what's d prob of FS?[/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia]im sOooo .. tired of it! gRrr! :evil:[/color][/align]
stunner15
» n00b
1969-12-31

:angry: [b]its going for a week now, how long it will take FS, everybody is getting crazy here!!! [/b][/img]:thumbsdown:
jhoideleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

open DNS i've tried this, it worked please go to this site for instructions https://www.opendns.com/start :thumbsup:
pink.eliza
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jeniLu]me too.. how can we fix it?? its driving me crazy.. :(([/quote] i don't think we can fix this problem.. from what the other people said above.. friendster is going nuts.. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::wallbash::crybaby: and i [b][u]strongly agree[/u][/b]!! [b]to all who replied to this topic.. THANK YOU very much!! :thumbsup: you've been a great help..[/b] it turns out that i'm not the only one experiencing this problem.. =)

Last edited by pink.eliza (2008-04-20 20:12:58)

imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha fs really s*cks ! i tried to view it on the same browser but it does'nt work ..
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jhoideleon]open DNS i've tried this, it worked please go to this site for instructions https://www.opendns.com/start[/quote] I also had this problem.. but now I already fixed it with jhoideleon suggestion. Thanks a lot!
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im experiencing that also i think the problem is their in friendster website?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hello everyone.. i'm just here to ask you if you are experiencing the same problem as me..[/b] [u]so here's the thing.. who's experiencing the same thing as me??[/u] i can't view the primary pho

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:24

[ 11 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy