• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hello everyone.. i'm just here to ask you if you are experiencing the same problem as me..[/b] [u]so here's the thing.. who's experiencing the same thing as me??[/u] i can't view the primary pho

Pages: 12

[b]hello everyone.. i'm just here to ask you if you are experiencing the same problem as me..[/b] [u]so here's the thing.. who's experiencing the same thing as me??[/u] i can't view the primary pho

jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hello everyone.. i'm just here to ask you if you are experiencing the same problem as me..[/b] [u]so here's the thing.. who's experiencing the same thing as me??[/u] i can't view the primary pho

i've been experiencing it for a month now...dang!
-:sWt:-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hello everyone.. i'm just here to ask you if you are experiencing the same problem as me..[/b] [u]so here's the thing.. who's experiencing the same thing as me??[/u] i can't view the primary pho

iam from indonesia
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my friends and cousins experienced that but not me...:/
xfashionistah_
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe it's because of friendster or your computer....? :rolleyes:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Try to reload it.[/b]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It happened to me this week but it heals yahh know just sacrifice
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

same here........ huh.... i did refreshes like 100 times... till my f5 is broke now.... does sum1 noe how to solve diz problema?
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o i'm experiencing it too.. i thought i was the only one... =(
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol, if that happened to me, i should just go sleep, but since its not happening yet, i'm still awake, lol.
Vista
» n00b
1969-12-31

thats a common bug.lol jz close your browser. restart ur modem. it will fixed the prob. :cool:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]We'r experiencing dat sum tyms, but it wil b back 2 normal after few hours. :) [/b][/font]
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have xperienced that also... in FF.. i just use other browser and its ok... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hello everyone.. i'm just here to ask you if you are experiencing the same problem as me..[/b] [u]so here's the thing.. who's experiencing the same thing as me??[/u] i can't view the primary pho

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:13

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy