• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys I need someone to create a nice icon for my application, directory (75x75 px) and tiny(16x16 px) . The application is basically the "legal" WVM. If you want to try the application, just go to wi

Pages: 1234

Guys I need someone to create a nice icon for my application, directory (75x75 px) and tiny(16x16 px) . The application is basically the "legal" WVM. If you want to try the application, just go to wi

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guys I need someone to create a nice icon for my application, directory (75x75 px) and tiny(16x16 px) . The application is basically the "legal" WVM. If you want to try the application, just go to wi

wow! :o i love this application.. wvm in an instant! u're soo damn good..:D more to come sir... thank you so much for this!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Guys I need someone to create a nice icon for my application, directory (75x75 px) and tiny(16x16 px) . The application is basically the "legal" WVM. If you want to try the application, just go to wi

[quote=myparis]Sir how did you do that? how can i make my own Application in FS? i want to create an Application that allows you to add css or js files to your profile, like linkers do, hahah! =D _______________________________________ Take advantage of those Application, we can create any Apps and insert your javascript there, so your linker now is your Application, just an idea :D[/quote] even if you do that....friendster will not allow injecting scripts...
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey][quote=myparis]Sir how did you do that? how can i make my own Application in FS? i want to create an Application that allows you to add css or js files to your profile, like linkers do, hahah! =D _______________________________________ Take advantage of those Application, we can create any Apps and insert your javascript there, so your linker now is your Application, just an idea :D[/quote] even if you do that....friendster will not allow injecting scripts...[/quote] No.. all Apps uses external script.. read the source code you will see that there are scripts, maybe Fs will read your Js files and ensures that there are no harmful script, and after they check it insert now your malicious scripts, haha
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow!! its legalush!! :D wahaha.. nice one ken!
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for the mean time there will be no customized skins yet, but im planning to use xslt so that anyone can make their own skin. about js injection, i did inject my own js file so that the widget will be dynamic, currently fs only allows static content, so ftracker still uses some sort of 'hack'

Last edited by marfillaster (2008-04-19 10:29:53)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^now that's wicked cool....hehehe :D :thumbsup: but i dont like it placing in mainbar... i hope friendster will allow us customizing and placing apps in sidebars.. i mean legally...
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i can actually move the app to the sidebar by adding just some js but in the mean time i still have to work on the core logic of the app
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well...i wish you goodluck sir ken...and your apps...
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=marfillaster]for the mean time there will be no customized skins yet, but im planning to use xslt so that anyone can make their own skin. about js injection, i did inject my own js file so that the widget will be dynamic, currently fs only allows static content, so ftracker still uses some sort of 'hack'[/quote] Ahh.. so you can edit your page by merging your javascript for making tweaks? Ahm can you create an Apps that loads an user defined external script? but i think FS Team will never allow that
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ your are right! sooner or later the app will get ban if it allows user defined js, but for ftracker, it is embedded in an iframe.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] I viewed your profile wow, good job :O im simply in awe right now :lol: can it be use now? i wanna try it =D good job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/color]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:O shocks ken its impressive so easy all we need to do is add apps..lol waaaaa how nice... hope u can restore ur autocomment without leaving the proffy as well... muahhsss many thanks for this...
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that is included in my todo's.... but it is a long shot considering my sched
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Congrats sir ken for getting the WVM accepted as legal application :D I am looking forward to the completed code so I can add it to my profiles =)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bob u need no codes for this.. all u need to do is add apps :arrow: http://widgets.friendster.com/ftracker
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]bob u need no codes for this.. all u need to do is add apps :arrow: http://widgets.friendster.com/ftracker[/quote] Yes understand..but want to wait for a few more tweaks to the code :lol: I am adding it to my private profile already :eh:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-04-19 11:35:46)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hahaha.. use widgets css.. for some tweaks... thou it will only target the box ....
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]hahaha.. use widgets css.. for some tweaks... thou it will only target the box ....[/quote] Yep..thanks for the advice my friend, maybe I will get brave and remove my tracker and replace it :retard:
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=marfillaster]^ your are right! sooner or later the app will get ban if it allows user defined js, but for ftracker, it is embedded in an iframe.[/quote] AHh.. so i think the solution for a jslinker is each user must create their own App then embed the tweakcode there, :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Congratz on the legal WVM App Ken. :D:thumbsup: Anyway, I can't create an icon for your app. But I'll try though.. :lol: Hope we can also edit the CSS of the App. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys I need someone to create a nice icon for my application, directory (75x75 px) and tiny(16x16 px) . The application is basically the "legal" WVM. If you want to try the application, just go to wi

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:58

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy