• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys I need someone to create a nice icon for my application, directory (75x75 px) and tiny(16x16 px) . The application is basically the "legal" WVM. If you want to try the application, just go to wi

Pages: 1234

Guys I need someone to create a nice icon for my application, directory (75x75 px) and tiny(16x16 px) . The application is basically the "legal" WVM. If you want to try the application, just go to wi

xcarlx
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Guys I need someone to create a nice icon for my application, directory (75x75 px) and tiny(16x16 px) . The application is basically the "legal" WVM. If you want to try the application, just go to wi

cAN u teach me how to make my own application in FS ..?? please
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Guys I need someone to create a nice icon for my application, directory (75x75 px) and tiny(16x16 px) . The application is basically the "legal" WVM. If you want to try the application, just go to wi

I think we can change the background of the module through CSS right? .AppModule {CSS props} because the iframe is transparent right?
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yes it's very possible. But the problem is the inside of the iframe. :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] When i checked out my profile after installing the ftracker application, it has the same BG as my other BGs in the mainbar Just add background-image in master boxes. [/color]
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for now, only the background is adaptive but i will let you guys provide your own style
aThAn-Ni-Hy
» n00b
1969-12-31

:O awesome!... really awesome!... a tracker on the add app?!..and legalized :O no more sweats from now :) Thank you very much!.. =) Sir Marfillaster
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If only iframe img {css works} :lol: but, I think it won't work. :wallbash: =D
aThAn-Ni-Hy
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ what do you mean by that bro? (will not work?) :O v I got it =D sorry for my dumb question.. thanks again anyway I hope we can also tweak the inside :D

Last edited by aThAn-Ni-Hy (2008-04-19 12:20:52)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][color=#089bce] When i checked out my profile after installing the ftracker application, it has the same BG as my other BGs in the mainbar Just add background-image in master boxes. [/color][/quote] commonbox is for general boxes... app or widgets css target particular apps...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Guys have you read what marfi asked? @marfillaster I can help you though by making icons. Contact me if you want. I can even make flash buttons or whatever.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato][quote=forsakendoll][color=#089bce] When i checked out my profile after installing the ftracker application, it has the same BG as my other BGs in the mainbar Just add background-image in master boxes. [/color][/quote] commonbox is for general boxes... app or widgets css target particular apps...[/quote] [color=#089bce] oh ok.. @eejhay sorry, just got excited with the "legal" WVM :lol: [/color]
D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Excelent one... Just like eehjhay, i can help make Icons also. :) [i]Example:[/i] [img]http://joekingky.bluecybers.net/j03artwork/FTracker001.jpg[/img] [img]http://joekingky.bluecybers.net/j03artwork/FTracker002.jpg[/img] [img]http://joekingky.bluecybers.net/j03artwork/FTracker003.png[/img] [img]http://joekingky.bluecybers.net/j03artwork/FTracker004.png[/img]
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

wew :D =D very attractive application :thumbsup: now its legal =D :thumbsup: I wish I could make my own app too but different content now I got the idea :D :thumbsup:
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D:thumbsup: wow... coolnes... wata nice trick... =):thumbsup:great sir ken...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Actually this gave so much opportunity to us. Hahaha.. He gave an idea. lol. Im going to shut up now before I spoil the secret for overlaying :lol: anyway i'll try to make icons now.
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My brother asked me about this last week. He thought he could just embed a tracker, but when I told him that he had to make files, he changed his mind about wanting one. Now there's an app that he can just add :D :thumbsup: epic win bro
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow! thats an awesome application thanks for sharin :D
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll wait for atleast 3 icons, keep it coming.
dekha_21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its very-very great
vsop
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]wew :D =D very attractive application :thumbsup: now its legal =D :thumbsup: I wish I could make my own app too but different content now I got the idea :D :thumbsup:[/quote] I'll wait u app.. keep going bro.. :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys I need someone to create a nice icon for my application, directory (75x75 px) and tiny(16x16 px) . The application is basically the "legal" WVM. If you want to try the application, just go to wi

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:27

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy