• ARCHIVES 
  • » it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you [b]don

Pages: 12

it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you [b]don

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you [b]don

it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you [b]don't[/b] love them back" sorry, [spoiler]if mods feel that this thread must be closed for any reason, please do so. yes, I messed up on the poll.. phbbt.[/spoiler]

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-25 17:18:38)

GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you [b]don

i think its obvious.. the 2nd 1!
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you [b]don

obvious number 2!!
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i choose this...:D guy/girl who loves you, but realized u love em back
xenozide
» n00b
1969-12-31

could i pick none of it? coz i got my own will.. xD
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'd go for the second one. atleast, it's better =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

id go for the 2nd one also... its easier to fall for someone whos feelings for you are real/sincere... ;)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i agree with most of everyone here. the second one.
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

2nd one for me =D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i choose the second one too.
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

2nd is majority :thumbsup:=) i pick it also :D
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

number 2! the number really hurts because I had experienced it. errr.
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me it's the second one =]
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guy/girl who loves you, but realized u love em back
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

guy/girl who loves you, but realized u love em back... the feeling is mutual
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the 2nd one.. i'd rather love someone who doesn't love me because i'll find a way to love 'em back [quote=kristina16]its easier to fall for someone whos feelings for you are real/sincere...[/quote] ^agree:)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it's better that the other person will love you than you loving them for no reason. so the 2nd one. but at the end you'll still realize that they have something special that would be loved by you. :]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] guy/girl who loves you, but realized u love em back i choose thiz coz i have a BF now..:redface::P[/align]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the 2nd one.......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll pick the second one also. :thumbsup: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you [b]don

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:50

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy