• ARCHIVES 
  • » it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you [b]don

Pages: 12

it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you [b]don

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you [b]don

The second one. Nobody voted for number 1..
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you [b]don

[quote][b]sugarstyx_x:[/b]it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you don't love them back" sorry,[/quote] uhm u corrected it,,, uhm i chose number 2.... its because,,, eventhough i realizes that i dont love him... and he loves me..i still stick with him.... the feeling changes,,, and i know for sure... as time passes by the two of us... im gonna learn to love him back... if not now... maybe tomorrow... :D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Of course.. i'll choose the 2nd one.. Its worth it..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=gerard0619]The second one. Nobody voted for number 1..[/quote] so you let others' opinion to tell you what to decide? that's[b] not [/b]healthy. for the people who are picking what's most "popular" scenario, then, i don't recommend picking at all cause it's a mean mockery to do so & is unhealthy for you.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the 2nd one definitely!!!
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

2nd one. ♥
mhiecoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]=( with the gurl who loves me. . .[/b]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

idk, maybe its better to clean thing up a bit. maybe just get out, of that situation, cause you might hurt him.. either way, he might hurt you. :thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]guy who loves you, but realized u love em back[/quote] :rolleyes:
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i choose the second :lol:
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill just hang aroung n wait for a guy who loves me n i love him also..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » it's a redundant question, but still is a question for all of us that we might encounter one day. =| i wonder what the majority is... :exclaim: the 2nd one is supposed to say "u realized you [b]don

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:31

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy