• ARCHIVES 
  • » i like to spend my time in this site www.friendstertalk.com i love this site so much thank you im just a newbie :idea:

Pages: 12

i like to spend my time in this site www.friendstertalk.com i love this site so much thank you im just a newbie :idea:

iannesky
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i like to spend my time in this site www.friendstertalk.com i love this site so much thank you im just a newbie :idea:

mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i like to spend my time in this site www.friendstertalk.com i love this site so much thank you im just a newbie :idea:

welcome to ftalk.... enjoy posting....
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i like to spend my time in this site www.friendstertalk.com i love this site so much thank you im just a newbie :idea:

welcome to ftalk :D just don't forget to read the rules !
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello.. Welcome to ftalk.. read and follow the rules.. =) btw, enjoy..
_crazy pipez_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well i don't forget your advices to us..thank you
liz cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome eptook,enjoy posting,but read and follow da rules...
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! :D
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk.. have fun and be sure to follow the rules.. btw, khat here..;)
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, biggrin hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. biggrinbiggrin you can call me seph.. bye. ^^
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D hav fun here.. see yah around :penguin:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! :D plz read nd follow the rules.. have fun.. :)
kunyuk
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome ftalk..enjoy posting.
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z16/Argenine/ept0k.gif[/img]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk! have a nice time here! =) --i'm shie! :)
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi there. welcum 2 fstalk. enjoy ur stay here.
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]haloo!!! ♥ welcome 2 eptok ♥ have fun posting.. Foillow rules.. see yah around.. [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/369/369170ouydbetbmz.gif[/img][/url][/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Greetings Enjoy posting And exploring topics Avoid spamming and disobeying forum rules TY [xBlançhєx][/i]
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

+_+ welcome to ftalk... +_+ enjoy ur stay here... +_+ kip on posting...:) +_+ kip safe.. and godbless!!!:kiss:
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow welcome to ftalk... enjoy.....:D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i like to spend my time in this site www.friendstertalk.com i love this site so much thank you im just a newbie :idea:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:57

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy