• ARCHIVES 
  • » i like to spend my time in this site www.friendstertalk.com i love this site so much thank you im just a newbie :idea:

Pages: 12

i like to spend my time in this site www.friendstertalk.com i love this site so much thank you im just a newbie :idea:

angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i like to spend my time in this site www.friendstertalk.com i love this site so much thank you im just a newbie :idea:

welcome to Ftalk enjoy urself here and kep on posting
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i like to spend my time in this site www.friendstertalk.com i love this site so much thank you im just a newbie :idea:

welcum here hehehehe see yah! please also read the rules...before you do anything k? :penguin:
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to eptlk..!! enjoy posting..!!
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hi iannesky < im Antonette Welcome to Ftalk Please read & follow our Rules Enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to Fstalk!! And don't forget to read and follow the rules!! >.<[/b][/color]
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy postin here! ayt?.. well, just also follow the rules here.. hehehehe [/color]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey ian... nice meeting u... welcum 2 ftalk... njoy post...
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi..welcome to ftalk.. im cass.. remember to follow the rules.. ukie? enjoy and see you around.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there, Welcome to Friendstertalk!
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..enjoy posting:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i like to spend my time in this site www.friendstertalk.com i love this site so much thank you im just a newbie :idea:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:24

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy