• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i] "i stopped and looked back thinking how you do the things that no one can ever make me pause my heart from beating fastly for you. making me dream for a girl so dainty i never missed a day withou

Pages: 12

[i] "i stopped and looked back thinking how you do the things that no one can ever make me pause my heart from beating fastly for you. making me dream for a girl so dainty i never missed a day withou

paulinexz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i] "i stopped and looked back thinking how you do the things that no one can ever make me pause my heart from beating fastly for you. making me dream for a girl so dainty i never missed a day withou

[i] "i stopped and looked back thinking how you do the things that no one can ever make me pause my heart from beating fastly for you. making me dream for a girl so dainty i never missed a day without a glance of your sweet smile that makes my day complete and every time i try to take a chance i freeze, and avoid a sudden deceit blissful times with you are red-letter days moments i always wished never to end captivated by you in many ways melancholy in me you used to mend you simply remain in my fantasy i wished someday to be reality"[/i] i wrote this poem for one of the special guys to me, it's actually for the girl he likes. unfortunately, it was not for me :cry: do you think i should regret writing it? [b]btw, all of the lines have 10 syllables[/b] =)

Last edited by paulinexz (2008-04-27 01:51:10)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i] "i stopped and looked back thinking how you do the things that no one can ever make me pause my heart from beating fastly for you. making me dream for a girl so dainty i never missed a day withou

^ Aw, That Was A Nice Poem Kambal.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [i] "i stopped and looked back thinking how you do the things that no one can ever make me pause my heart from beating fastly for you. making me dream for a girl so dainty i never missed a day withou

it's a good poem,but sad,coz he likes another gurrrll..
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

james- thankyou kambal, :) phia- yea, i really felt bad about it.. :( but i thought writing it was for his happiness...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ I Think I Know That Guy Kambal. =D
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kambal, you don't know that guy.. =D wahaha!
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice poem miss paulinexz. =) i like the 2 last lines. hehe! keep it up girl! :thumbsup:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alphatama]nice poem miss paulinexz. =) i like the 2 last lines. hehe! keep it up girl! :thumbsup:[/quote] thankyou thankyou! im glad you liked it :D
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

keep on making poems ms. paulinexz. hehe! its my 5th time to read this poem. :lol: wii. i'll wait for your other poems. =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]and every time i try to take a chance i freeze, and avoid a sudden deceit[/quote] i've experienced this kind of situation before.. :crybaby: Good poem~~ :crybaby:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill][quote]and every time i try to take a chance i freeze, and avoid a sudden deceit[/quote] i've experienced this kind of situation before.. :crybaby: Good poem~~ :crybaby:[/quote] thankyou! i guess it's because we don't want to be [u]rejected[/u] :(

Last edited by paulinexz (2008-04-24 00:08:26)

eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

don't regret that you wrote it. it's what you feel. i think it's good that you wrote it actually coz i think writing is an outlet of one's feelings and that is exactly what you did. it's ok girl :D
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eclipse_twins]don't regret that you wrote it. it's what you feel. i think it's good that you wrote it actually coz i think writing is an outlet of one's feelings and that is exactly what you did. it's ok girl :D[/quote] thankyou for comforting me guys :D
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What a beautiful poem... It make me feel amazing.. A sad poem.. But don't regret it.. there is another person in this word!! keep smile and fight!! =):thumbsup:=):thumbsup:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^thankyou sherina!! :) i really appreciate ur comments. haha :D
..kawaiigal..
» n00b
1969-12-31

that's a nice poem..thanks for sharing..
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankyou! ^
♥♥♥culit♥♥♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=blue] nice poem! really, woooo i fell they same! so sad yrt so nice [/color]
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.aaw :( how sad.. i love the poem.
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@culit- yea.. good thing i have written a poem to release sad emotions.. @shealla-thankyou sis! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i] "i stopped and looked back thinking how you do the things that no one can ever make me pause my heart from beating fastly for you. making me dream for a girl so dainty i never missed a day withou

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:13

[ 10 queries - 0.468 second ]
Privacy Policy