• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i] "i stopped and looked back thinking how you do the things that no one can ever make me pause my heart from beating fastly for you. making me dream for a girl so dainty i never missed a day withou

Pages: 12

[i] "i stopped and looked back thinking how you do the things that no one can ever make me pause my heart from beating fastly for you. making me dream for a girl so dainty i never missed a day withou

sheiyah
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i] "i stopped and looked back thinking how you do the things that no one can ever make me pause my heart from beating fastly for you. making me dream for a girl so dainty i never missed a day withou

haha. iluvur POEM* hihi. i can relate. haha. :)
sara714
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i] "i stopped and looked back thinking how you do the things that no one can ever make me pause my heart from beating fastly for you. making me dream for a girl so dainty i never missed a day withou

[b]mmm. pau a. haha. fishy2 :P dedicated to whom?mmmm. hahah :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha the title catch my eyes :lol:, no u should write whatever you want to write =), nice poem btw :D
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

-- xOo touching siz. , thnx for teh share :D :arrow: :(
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ganda. I like the poem. :) who's the guy? Haha. :lol:
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]you simply remain in my fantasy i wished someday to be reality[/spoiler] yea true. love yer poem. :rose:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i] "i stopped and looked back thinking how you do the things that no one can ever make me pause my heart from beating fastly for you. making me dream for a girl so dainty i never missed a day withou

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:12

[ 12 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy