• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]codes updated by Sir KaNaLiTnUk[/b] This is the update script sir Lordheinz :) [quote][u]Credits for :[/u] :arrow: Dynamicdrive :arrow: Jagcopra for the document.write idea in his snow e

Pages: 1..1234567

:arrow: [b]codes updated by Sir KaNaLiTnUk[/b] This is the update script sir Lordheinz :) [quote][u]Credits for :[/u] :arrow: Dynamicdrive :arrow: Jagcopra for the document.write idea in his snow e

sakeral
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]codes updated by Sir KaNaLiTnUk[/b] This is the update script sir Lordheinz :) [quote][u]Credits for :[/u] :arrow: Dynamicdrive :arrow: Jagcopra for the document.write idea in his snow e

nice i'll try this one ^_^
func
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]codes updated by Sir KaNaLiTnUk[/b] This is the update script sir Lordheinz :) [quote][u]Credits for :[/u] :arrow: Dynamicdrive :arrow: Jagcopra for the document.write idea in his snow e

how can i have java script???:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: 1st post change with the updated codes by [b]Sir Kanal[/b] so that his will be of use. :penguin:
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i don't see preview in your profile.... tthanks...
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Sixtuz]kuya.. d ko pow alam panu gamitin ung code.. na try ko pow save as .js but if iklik ko na sa file.. may lumalabas na error box.. e2 pow ung mga nka sulat.. error: 'window' is undefined code: 800A1391 Source: microsoft JScript runtime error anu pow 2?? :crybaby:[/quote] [b]post in english please..we are in regional section.[/b]
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

very good ! i luv it thnx for sharin btw cool ideas :eh:
krixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple][align=center] hello guys!!!! i'mma newbie in here...... and i have an account in friendster... juz wanna ask youu guyz... how to mke those fancy banners...hahah... sorry i it sounds pretty lame but.... i'm juz new so i cant juz hang around here,,,, help me, okay??? anywayss...... i want everyone who read this to [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/kheizeavrilkholin/]VIEW MAH PROFILE[/url] i'm just interested in what you can say about it.... that's all... bai the way..... this is mah first post...... i wish i could be friendss with you...... [/align][/color][/b]
krixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel]hahah, online aquuu.[/quote]
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

nc code.. but not working in my prof :(
Guerde
» n00b
1969-12-31

I dont get it. i dont see the ghost in the preview

Last edited by Guerde (2008-04-16 01:48:28)

mizterious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=adirisman]:arrow: [b]codes updated by Sir KaNaLiTnUk[/b] This is the update script sir Lordheinz :) [quote][u]Credits for :[/u] :arrow: Dynamicdrive :arrow: Jagcopra for the document.write idea in his snow effect thread[/quote] Preview :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/moedjadoel Here is another flying image script. Just replace the URL IMAGE with your own OK :) <">Save it as [b].js[/b] file (for example : flying.js). And then use this document.write script and put it on top of your main JS :) <">Change the JS URL with your flying.js URL :) If you want to put lots of image, just edit this script in the main flying.js script : [quote]var floatimages=new Array(); floatimages[0]='URL IMAGE 1'; floatimages[1]='URL IMAGE 2'; floatimages[2]='URL IMAGE 3'; floatimages[3]='URL IMAGE 4'; floatimages[4]='URL IMAGE 5'; floatimages[5]='URL IMAGE 6';[/quote] [/quote] how To Use the code ?? im newbie.. :D:D:D
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think this script won't work anymore if you use the newest JS linker. This script only works if you use the Emote JS linker but FS already close that hole :) Now it depends on the FT Tricks and Tutorials Moderator whether to close this thread or not. :)

Last edited by KaNaLiTnUk (2008-04-21 12:41:57)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool code,, thx a lot!! :thumbsup:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][i][color=#FF66CC]Thanks for sharing this one hepls a lot to other members too[/color][/i][/align][/b]
chiqLatxcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D nice . tnx .
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i can't see the ghost... :rolleyes: + :paranoid:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i know this one nice
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

amazing but i paste that code where on the .css file!? in the very first!? like... before the body{} !?
sacredheartofjuni
» n00b
1969-12-31

how it works guy??? the code...?:redface:
DevilCry3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi sir adirisman... how can i make this codes work?? anyway good day...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]codes updated by Sir KaNaLiTnUk[/b] This is the update script sir Lordheinz :) [quote][u]Credits for :[/u] :arrow: Dynamicdrive :arrow: Jagcopra for the document.write idea in his snow e

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:05

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy