• ARCHIVES 
  • » > >WAYS TO TURN MEN DOWN > > > >HE: Can I buy you a drink? > >SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money. > > > >HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours. > >SHE: I'm a plastic sur

Pages: 12

> >WAYS TO TURN MEN DOWN > > > >HE: Can I buy you a drink? > >SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money. > > > >HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours. > >SHE: I'm a plastic sur

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

> >WAYS TO TURN MEN DOWN > > > >HE: Can I buy you a drink? > >SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money. > > > >HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours. > >SHE: I'm a plastic sur

> >WAYS TO TURN MEN DOWN > > > >HE: Can I buy you a drink? > >SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money. > > > >HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours. > >SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours. > > > >HE: Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice? > >SHE: Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice. > > > >HE: How did you get to be so beautiful? > >SHE: I must've been given your share. > > > >HE: Will you go out with me this Saturday? > >SHE: Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend. > > > >HE: Your face must turn a few heads. > >SHE: And your face must turn a few stomachs. > > [b]> >HE: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out. > >SHE: Okay, get out.[/b] > > [b]> >HE: I think I could make you very happy. > >SHE: Why? Are you leaving?[/b] > > > >HE: What would you say if I asked you to marry me? > >SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time. > > [b]> >HE: Can I have your name! ? > >SHE: Why? Don't you already have one?[/b] > > > >HE: Shall we go see a movie? > >SHE: I've already seen it. > > > >HE: Where have you been all my life? > >SHE: Hiding from you. > > > >HE: Haven't I seen you some place before? > >SHE: Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore. > > > >HE: Is this seat empty? > >SHE: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down. > > > >HE: So, what do you do for a living? > >SHE: I'm a female impersonator. > > > >HE: Hey baby, what's your sign? > >SHE: Do not enter. > > > >HE: Your body is like a temple. > >SHE: Sorry, there are no services today. > > > >HE: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. > >SHE: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing. > > > >HE: Where have you been all my life? > >SHE: Where I'll be the rest of your life - in your wildest dreams. > > Credits to "someone" from WITCH FORUM. (sorry, forgot your name)

Last edited by *kim-a-holic (2008-04-24 04:36:00)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: > >WAYS TO TURN MEN DOWN > > > >HE: Can I buy you a drink? > >SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money. > > > >HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours. > >SHE: I'm a plastic sur

hahahahaa.. how rude but cool!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: love it really..hahaha
--+emO_pRincEzz23+--
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: > >WAYS TO TURN MEN DOWN > > > >HE: Can I buy you a drink? > >SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money. > > > >HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours. > >SHE: I'm a plastic sur

[b]hihi., cute., but mean ! but it rocks.. hihi..^_^ gurls rule.. love it..[/b]
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

+_+ hahaha... i luv it...!!!! +_+ nice!!!:):thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]> >WAYS TO TURN MEN DOWN ... > > > >HE: So, what do you do for a living? > >SHE: I'm a female impersonator. > >[/quote] :arrow: i've done this many times. =D it always works. :eh:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hahahaha, beating the daylights outta him, LOL.. Watta torture! Hahaha. Nice one, ate kim.XD
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha i loved that siz kim.. =):thumbsup: cool!! :lol: i love those msgs...even from texts messages the "pambara thingy" ahehe so funny.. i also have somethin like that but its tagalog ;) ahehe
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Kewl,,,,,hahahha,i Will Try This One... :d
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh its nice.. i can imagine guys' reaction towards this lines..theyll be soo00oo embarrassed..hahaha:lol:
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

LOL dats rili gewd :lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Waaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I hate This Thread (I will never Forget this Thread!!!!!!) Hmmmmm..... :lol: <-Me Can i quote this Stuff? I will just use this for my [b]EVIL PLANS[/b] =D (Just Joking!!) :lol: <-Me Again

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-05-03 01:42:53)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha.. LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: [quote=*kim-a-holic]HE: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out. SHE: Okay, get out.[/quote] nice.. gotta try this one.. =D
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

any ways to turn them down if they ask to court u??
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wow: Imma try those! haha =D
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol..hahahaha...some lines are kinda funny...:lol: nice topic..:D gotta try that sometym to some guy...=D=D..:lol:

Last edited by zenar_3 (2008-05-29 07:32:48)

maNICA
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool :thumbsup: i totally wanna try those=D..but i don't want to be uber rude:)

Last edited by maNICA (2008-05-29 07:38:28)

senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]haha. poor guys. let see if those are working. i wanna try. haha. :eh:[/i]
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! thats cool.
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol! i'll use it for men... :eh: thank you... it'll help me from shaking when guys talking to me... it's all about philosophy,huh? =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » > >WAYS TO TURN MEN DOWN > > > >HE: Can I buy you a drink? > >SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money. > > > >HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours. > >SHE: I'm a plastic sur

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:15

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy