• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dunno if you already have a thread with the same topic. i just wanna know what will u do about the situation? =) feel free to post.

Pages: 12

i dunno if you already have a thread with the same topic. i just wanna know what will u do about the situation? =) feel free to post.

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i dunno if you already have a thread with the same topic. i just wanna know what will u do about the situation? =) feel free to post.

i will tell him the truth and see what happens next :|
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i dunno if you already have a thread with the same topic. i just wanna know what will u do about the situation? =) feel free to post.

i will control my feelings... hahaha.... if i don't.. there will be a war.. :eh:
julyus01
» n00b
1969-12-31

hoo!! a very interesting topic!!huh?? ahmm... tingin ko lang kung me commitment na ang isang tao sa isa pa!! ahmm....mahirap nang maki gulo jan kc... pahihirapan nyu lng ang mga sarili nyo... mas maganda na itago mo nalng e2 kesa sa sabihin mo... wat if me feelings siya sau... edi malilito pa 2loy siya dba?? kung tlagang mahal mo siya!! let her/him go!! tsaka dba...another definition ng love is to sacrifice kaya... sacrifice mo nlng feelings mo sa kanya!! pede namn kau maging mag kaibigan nlng instead of lovers.. malay mo mag"click" pa samahan nyu!!?? ;)
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waahhh, it's not good.. don't you ever ever try to tell your feelings to him/her.. try to respect other people's life =) =) like what bob ong's says [i]wag kang humawak lalo't my nkahawak na sknya o my hawak na xa[/i] hmm.. then don't forget the golden rule, that's all.. hehehe..
Lady_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

what CAN you do,except walk the other way. :/ If you did otherwise it wouldn't be fair to him/her or their lover. :thumbsdown:
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh,, this situation happend to me already..=| yah it's true.. somehow it hurts.. but i just accept it coz i now how he loves her gf and how her gf loves her so much.. maybe were not meant to be.. =)

Last edited by aicah (2009-01-28 00:53:53)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

it's really hard.. but if she told you that she feels the same as yours i mean she loves you too you have no choice but to hold on and make her choose between her bf and you.. :eh::lol::penguin:
zanelle0102
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmmmm ... :paranoid: +try to accept the facts that ur;) inlove to the person who already have a commitment .. :thumbsup: but try to say ur emotion to that person..:lol: and feel happy with ur life without her/him ..:crybaby:
NOVEE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Whoaaaa, That Was A Hard Question^^ I Dont Know What To Answer..:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i dunno if you already have a thread with the same topic. i just wanna know what will u do about the situation? =) feel free to post.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:52

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy