• ARCHIVES 
  • » i dunno if you already have a thread with the same topic. i just wanna know what will u do about the situation? =) feel free to post.

Pages: 12

i dunno if you already have a thread with the same topic. i just wanna know what will u do about the situation? =) feel free to post.

jeefu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i dunno if you already have a thread with the same topic. i just wanna know what will u do about the situation? =) feel free to post.

asawanirico
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i dunno if you already have a thread with the same topic. i just wanna know what will u do about the situation? =) feel free to post.

[b]control ur feelings is not enough..[/b] but..should i say..don't be selfish..let them be happy..AND DON'T MAKE ANYTHING THAT WILL MESS THEM UP!;)
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i dunno if you already have a thread with the same topic. i just wanna know what will u do about the situation? =) feel free to post.

that would be real hard for me and the people involved. so, basically, i'd just leave them alone, because if you really love a person.. you should be happy for the decisions they make even though those decisions don't involve you and him/her. ..it'd still feel great if he/she chose me, ayt? :eh:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: hmm dunnoe.. it's hard.. but i think i'll tell him.. and dat's it.. i won't expect anything! =) [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OMG...if you knew that person is involved with someone already then its your responsibility to back off....dont ever try to get in or involved yourself with that person.It will be a big problem and you will be hurting each other as will as the person involved with that certain person. if you say your deeply inlove with that person and your having a hard time to forget him/her then. its time for you to use your head? in that case that person is not meant for you, just put that in your mind...you deserve someone better or the best for you. remember you can still love him/her by just making that person happy or untroubled. thats life....(^V^)
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Try to control yourself and forget him, or else you'll get hurt more than you are right now. :) If you really are for each other, something will bring you together after all.
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Try to control your feelings.. if you don't want to mess them up..
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i dont want 2 get involve in a relation like this.. i'll try my best 2 avoid this kinda rlationship..it hurts many ppl u know.. dont ever ever do this[/align]
tiny-well
» n00b
1969-12-31

I went through the same situation. I already have a boyfriend then, when my present boyfirned started texting me. You see, Communication is very important for me. And my ex seems enjoying his life that time as if he doesn't have a commitment. My ex and my present boyfriend were my former classmates in highschool, and gosh, they're friends. I feel guilty in a sense that I've been unfair on my ex's part. But I don't have any regrets at all. My ex and my present boyfriend remained friends. My ex and I became civil, though were not talking w/ each other anymore. The best thing to do is THINK, what does this girl feels for you? Does she feel the same way? If yes, try to talk to her. Because if she really do she would choose you though it would really be hard on her part. But if she don't, then you should accept the fact that you're not really meant for each other. It would hurt many people, but HELLO? that's what love is all about.. PAIN and ALL. -based on experience?! haha :D

Last edited by tiny-well (2008-07-30 20:26:58)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

agree with the first post. in the end, you'll realize that you're only hurting yourself. :eh: well, that's for me
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ the first post.. well, it hurts but don't stick your life on it.. just move on.. let them live happily..
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

well!!..,, i think!!!..,, if she is happy with her life now!!..,, let her be happy!!..,,
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm. 4 me its soo hard!!
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]Aaight, my babygurl already had a commitment. It was on the beginning of our relation that she told me. I was kinda sad, disappointed n shizzle, but screw that! You can be sad ur whole life, life goes on. Still with her, and yeah im happy to be herw.[/i] [b]-1-[/b]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]for me i will be hurt.... its so hard to make a commitment with another person that has a commitment too.. and the saddest part of it that the person you love is only playing in your heart....tsk tsk..huhuhuhu... :crybaby:[/quote]

Last edited by whatwendz (2008-08-07 00:05:58)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat's so hard. :) [/b]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will tell him dat i love him & i won't let him 2 say any word before i :penguin: away.. nice idea?:eh:

Last edited by 0825pauline (2008-12-06 05:48:26)

JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh i will be hurt =( it seems that am loosing hope :cry: =(
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Jst control ur feelings. :) [/b][/font]
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will stop loving him!!!i know its hard but that is the best thing to do!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i dunno if you already have a thread with the same topic. i just wanna know what will u do about the situation? =) feel free to post.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:39

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy