• » Just curious.. i miss them

Just curious.. i miss them

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Just curious.. i miss them

[quote=feruzz][quote=Padme][quote=feruzz]I'll be gone...trip to [b]UK[/b] start from 15th June - 1st August :crybaby: I'll miss you guys :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: Thanks 4 helping me out to moderate our forum =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :gift: :rose: :kiss:[/quote] That's cool feruzz! Don't forget to take pictures eh? Give my hugs and kisses to [i][b]Prince William[/b][/i]! [i]AS IF~ hahaaaa![/i][/quote] sure^ :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: actually I'll be there for my sister's convocation...yohoooo!! :D :D :D :D :D[/quote] Could you give my kiss to him? lol :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]im back guys! weee.. so how's the forum goin? **Strict mode ON** again. lol. ehehe [/b] ;)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Here hehe need help in sorting the tweaks tutorial section hehe lets fix it tomorrow :eh:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]im back guys! weee.. so how's the forum goin? **Strict mode ON** again. lol. ehehe [/b] ;)[/quote] Heheh. Welcome back pakner :D You were surely missed =) :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Here hehe need help in sorting the tweaks tutorial section hehe lets fix it tomorrow :eh:[/quote] :arrow: [b]sure! ill be there around 8pm.. :cool: Thanks Pakner! Is it nice to be cursed? hehe.. [/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hey Mareh, you're back! ;) Welcome back! *hugs*
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yah. welcome back! same to you ate weng :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]thanks mareh! welkam back too..[/b] :cool:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome back ate meng! how was summer :eh:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sorry for the absent I have :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wew.. ate mizel is no longer a mod??
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Wew.. ate mizel is no longer a mod??[/quote] yeah...what happened to her?? :/ :/ :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: sir admin....why? :question:

Last edited by feruzz (2007-06-04 11:07:06)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Wew.. ate mizel is no longer a mod??[/quote] I wanna know what happened too.
admin
» FTalkManiac

`mizeL sent me a message and she's requesting a cancelation of her moderator position. She has her own personal reasons for this and I won't post it here. Previously, another moderator, tikboyoyoy also asked me to delete his moderator access (because he's busy with his study and other things). I did as requested (delete their moderator access) and told them that they can always contact me if someday they changed their mind. So both tikboyoyoy and mizel are ex-mods now. :|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Oh.. okay. just curious.. why not change their rank to "ex-mods" hehe :lol:[/i] btw sr admin. do you reconsider hiring a few new mods? well there are so many mods who aren't online for two months or even more.. i think we need a two or three new mods for this time [or probably just a substitute until the mods will be online again?] but it's really up to you sr admin
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ahh ok. That pretty much clears things up =) . And yeah Nix, I noticed that we only have a few Mods online these days. Maybe just busy with somethin else. And especially now that classes are starting (since most Mods here are students). But I dont have anyone to recommend for Modship yet. Maybe we could scout for members who has the potential. =|
admin
» FTalkManiac

Tikboy recommend james_cuteoo2 and I have just contacted him about it. :)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Was surprised to find out Weng had quit being a mod. That sad to hear. I did noticed that there are a number of moderators not online for months. And I do think we really need some new ones to help out. I wonder if [i]Kabuteman[/i] would like to help moderate as well. Probably at the Tech section. Then I can help moderate other sections here at FTalk. Hmmm but I think he's not always visiting FTalk. :|
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I've invite [b]eykalsyamim[/b].... he's so interested to being mods in Tricks & tutorial I think.... he's very helpful =) =) and also [b]DanN DYKSTRA[/b] in [b]Friendster Malaysia[/b] because I'll be gone in a coming 2 weeks later

Last edited by feruzz (2007-06-05 07:46:37)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I think [b]DanN DYKSTRA[/b] seem fit to be a Mod. :P He's always posting...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just curious.. i miss them

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:21

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy