• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just curious.. i miss them

Just curious.. i miss them

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just curious.. i miss them

:arrow: [b]guys, my dsl's gone MAD. there's no stable connection that's why i'm not here for a long time. it's okay now though. i'll try to catch up and do my responsibilities here. :D and yeah, classes are starting now but i go home around 5pm so i'll have time for my studies before loggin in at ftalk. =) [/b] :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hey meng~ welcome back girl! =) We missed you here. Lately a lot of mods has been pretty busy. :( Glad to see you're back.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Pad]Lately a lot of mods has been pretty busy.[/quote] Sadly im one of them. Ive been absent in Ftalk for three days already. Been busy with some stuffs on the real world =|. But ill do what i can to be able to moderate the sections im assigned to.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lol. i miss sis meng, theejay & my miss popular [i]ICEKANDI[/i] :lol:

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-06-16 23:57:30)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kinda busy study study lolx =) :wallbash: :wallbash:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

guys...I'm here...but sadly I cant online in every time.... so you guys could help me in Tricks & Tutorial section... I'm on vacation ryt now in UK....I'll be back soon....I promise :crybaby: :crybaby:
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]guys...I'm here...but sadly I cant online in every time.... so you guys could help me in Tricks & Tutorial section... I'm on vacation ryt now in UK....I'll be back soon....I promise :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] huhu..feruzz..dont forget my ferrari choc..huhu.. :lol: :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]guys...I'm here...but sadly I cant online in every time.... so you guys could help me in Tricks & Tutorial section... I'm on vacation ryt now in UK....I'll be back soon....I promise :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] Haha~ don't worry.. just enjoy your stay there. You can always come back and put time on FTalk when you're free.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well me? i'm leaving.. goodbye backstage
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

err. y? :crybaby: what is the reply of admin? .. btw. guys i'll be gone for 3 to 4 days. im so sorry guyss.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]err. y? :crybaby: what is the reply of admin? .. btw. guys i'll be gone for 3 to 4 days. im so sorry guyss.[/quote] He just needs another confirmation of my resignation and poof! i'm gone. hehe :lol:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991][quote=james_cuteoo2]err. y? :crybaby: what is the reply of admin?[/quote] He just needs another confirmation of my resignation and poof! i'm gone. hehe :lol:[/quote] Hey, me not being nosey here but, you cant leave Nix. First my neechan mizel and now you? Come on. We need you here buddy. =| Take your time to think about it.

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-06-24 08:25:27)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I'm just resigning. i'm not leaving ftalk.. hehe. i still can help even though i'm not a mod right?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah but.. oh well. I dont know anything about what happened that made you chose to resign, so you might have your reasons. Of course, we will respect your choice, whatever that will be. =|
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

but aries. your one of the responcble mod. here in ftalk. :angry:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah.. don't worry! i'll still be responsible enough to help you guys. though my help will be limited. hehe =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]but aries. your one of the responcble mod. here in ftalk. :angry:[/quote] :arrow: Correction. MOST responsible. :eh: [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=69&p=82]Some of his reasons[/url] As i have told aries, it is normal for us mods to be hated by some members.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=james_cuteoo2]but aries. your one of the responcble mod. here in ftalk. :angry:[/quote] :arrow: Correction. MOST responsible. :eh: [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=69&p=82]Some of his reasons[/url] As i have told aries, it is normal for us mods to be hated by [b]SOME[/b] members.[/quote] Most? wehh.. not really. and correction.. it's not some. it's [b]almost all[/b] of the members :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ same here. but i didnt gave up. especially with that incident with james.. right jamm? just let them hate you. who cares? it wont kill you if they hate you. if they got mad at you that just means they know they are wrong
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well.. my situation is different.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just curious.. i miss them

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]