• ARCHIVES 
  • » anyway i found some free photo editors which maybe some of you might already know. :) i added the url of the website to where you can download the photo editors you would feel comfortable using.:D [u

Pages: 123

anyway i found some free photo editors which maybe some of you might already know. :) i added the url of the website to where you can download the photo editors you would feel comfortable using.:D [u

chickitah03
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

anyway i found some free photo editors which maybe some of you might already know. :) i added the url of the website to where you can download the photo editors you would feel comfortable using.:D [u

anyway i found some free photo editors which maybe some of you might already know. :) i added the url of the website to where you can download the photo editors you would feel comfortable using.:D [u][b]Photo scape[/b][/u] Photoscape is the fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos. you can animate. edit. combine. and you can take screen shots with it. :) :arrow: http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php [u][b]PAINT.NET[/b][/u] Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins. :arrow: http://www.getpaint.net/download.html#download [u][b]Magic photo editor[/b][/u] Magic Photo is a photo editor With Magic Photo, you can easily blend your digital photo onto another image (a beautiful landscape image etc) to create special effect. It makes your photo interesting and pretty. The features include:1) There are 200 masks for you to choose, which changes your photo in different shapes then blend it onto the backdrop image 2)Add 60 kind of flowers onto your photo, which make you photo more beautiful 3)Add 120 cartoon pictures onto your photo, which make you photo more interesting. 4)Add text comments onto your photo. 5)Add frames onto your photo. There are 160 frames included. You can easily change the size and position of the photos, flowers, cartoon pictures or text just by clicking and dragging them. [b]snapshot.[/b] :arrow: [img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n69/karlasojazzy/CUTSHiiE.jpg[/img] :arrow: http://www.softpile.com/Multimedia/Image_Editors/Download_54978_1.html [b][u]Magix extreme photo designer 6:[/u][/b] Impressive perspective effects Improved object handling in various collages Create screenshots – its easy Cropping is a child's play Your originals – always safe :arrow: http://www.magix.com/us/free-downloads/free-software/xtreme-photo-designer/ [u][b]DREAM LIGHT PHOTO EDITOR:[/b][/u] Like it's name, DreamLight Photo Editor is an image editing software to easily add many dream effects onto your digital photo. :arrow: http://www.picget.net/dreamlight.exe [u][b]Photofiltre:[/b][/u] PhotoFiltre gives you the possibility to make simple or complex changes toan image and apply a range of filtres to it, so you can have a result of good quality. *PhotoFiltre has a simple and confortable interface to make your work easy. ** The tool bar has access to standard filters with just a few clicks. It is ideal to improve your photos, improve light, color, add text, make basic operations of edition. :arrow: http://www.toggle.com/lv/group/view/kl29835/PhotoFiltre.htm extras: GIMP ADOBE PHOTOSHOPE.CS2.CS3.7.IILUSTRATOR.ETC... hope this will help.=)

Last edited by chickitah03 (2008-04-26 09:53:12)

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: anyway i found some free photo editors which maybe some of you might already know. :) i added the url of the website to where you can download the photo editors you would feel comfortable using.:D [u

these is really cute. y not move these to GRX section so every body will know? PM a mod so they can move it.
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: anyway i found some free photo editors which maybe some of you might already know. :) i added the url of the website to where you can download the photo editors you would feel comfortable using.:D [u

whoa! ~ thanks for sharing these sites... ~ now photo editing would be a breeze... =)
@sHwaLin_eMiLy@
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool. .. .i think it helps. . .einkxou!:thumbsup::D:exclaim:
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=+_ramza_+]whoa! ~ thanks for sharing these sites... ~ now photo editing would be a breeze... =)[/quote] thanks.!! :D [quote=lonlytoes]these is really cute. y not move these to GRX section so every body will know? PM a mod so they can move it.[/quote] uhm... mind if i ask..? whats the GRX section.? thanks [quote][i]Posts merged by tinay[/i][/quote]

Last edited by kristina16 (2009-06-01 18:24:11)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

topic moved from Art and Design
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]tats a big help! thnx![/b]=)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice..now i dnt nid to study dat uber sa hard na photoshop..ehehe (sori for the taglish)
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool,, i'll check out this sites later.. they really can help. thanks for sharing sis :thumbsup: (+) repu for u :D BTW,, i think what sis lonlytoes mean is GFX which means graphic setion :D

Last edited by bembi (2008-04-30 23:21:48)

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

w0w! thnx for this sis!
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thankz for sharing...siz :kiss: keep it up.. well but i like the magic photo editor but its hard to install..
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thankz for sharing.,.,
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=MiiMiiNEKoO]nice..now i dnt nid to study dat uber sa hard na photoshop..ehehe (sori for the taglish)[/quote] no prob. sixz=) [quote=bembi]cool,, i'll check out this sites later.. they really can help. thanks for sharing sis :thumbsup: (+) repu for u :D BTW,, i think what sis lonlytoes mean is GFX which means graphic setion :D[/quote] thanks..!!! muah..muah...:D [quote][i]Posts merged by Tinay ;)[/i][/quote]

Last edited by kristina16 (2009-06-01 18:04:24)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing..
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=triciapink29]Thankz for sharing...siz keep it up.. well but i like the magic photo editor but its hard to install..[/quote] aww...tnxz.. datz 1 of mah fav's 2...hehehe.. muah.. anyway luv ur layies. :) [quote=angeli718]tnx for sharing..[/quote] no prob.. :):eh: [quote][i]posts merged by tinay[/i][/quote]

Last edited by kristina16 (2009-06-01 18:30:06)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=Purple]Thanks For Sharing!! Hope You Can Share More![/color]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i download the magic photo editor but it cant install
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]Thanks For Sharing!! Hope You Can Share More![/quote] thanks anyway ill try 2.. nice banner/siggy i dont know the difference. hehe tnxz.muah.muah.:D
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh great! :thumbsup:
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woah. this is kewl. thanks for sharing this one. great.!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » anyway i found some free photo editors which maybe some of you might already know. :) i added the url of the website to where you can download the photo editors you would feel comfortable using.:D [u

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:03

[ 13 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy