• ARCHIVES 
  • » anyway i found some free photo editors which maybe some of you might already know. :) i added the url of the website to where you can download the photo editors you would feel comfortable using.:D [u

Pages: 123

anyway i found some free photo editors which maybe some of you might already know. :) i added the url of the website to where you can download the photo editors you would feel comfortable using.:D [u

chickitah03
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: anyway i found some free photo editors which maybe some of you might already know. :) i added the url of the website to where you can download the photo editors you would feel comfortable using.:D [u

[quote=_*17*_]oh great! :thumbsup:[/quote] tnxz.. :) [quote=Chiny.12]woah. this is kewl. thanks for sharing this one. great.![/quote] tnxz anyway i luv ur siggy may i know where you made it.!? tnxz.muah.muah. :) [quote][i]Posts merged by tinay [/i][/quote]

Last edited by kristina16 (2009-06-01 18:49:09)

ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: anyway i found some free photo editors which maybe some of you might already know. :) i added the url of the website to where you can download the photo editors you would feel comfortable using.:D [u

cool! it really helps! thanks for sharing! :eh: :thumbsup:
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

~~thanks 4 sharing that hmm. . . i vvill dovvnload the ptohoscape. . . thanks a lot still dovvnloading, , , :retard:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i already have the magic photo & dreammlight photo editor^^...btw...tnx for sharing^^[/b]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I am using Photo scape, thanks for you. :lol:
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm...thanks for the replies...anyway luv ur siggies.!! :eh:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tnx for shariing! it rili helps me a lot :penguin:
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]tnx for shariing! it rili helps me a lot :penguin:[/quote] no prob...:eh:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

big help wanna download and try thanks for sharin
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bR0keN_sciss0Rs]big help wanna download and try thanks for sharin[/quote] no prob sis...jusz helpin awt..:D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] as i browse this topic, i think some are spamming in here. they are just posting "hey! thanks for sharing, good job! etc..." L0L~ if your not that familiar, posting with just like that is consider as a SPAM. just post if you have questions. and if you want to show your appreciation, you put more descriptive words in your replies, not just like that. XD sorry for the off-topic. =| [/b]
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]as i browse this topic, i think some are spamming in here. they are just posting "hey! thanks for sharing, good job! etc..." L0L~ if your not that familiar, posting with just like that is consider as a SPAM. just post if you have questions. and if you want to show your appreciation, you put more descriptive words in your replies, not just like that. XD sorry for the off-topic. =|[/quote] aww...okay i did'nt know dat... :) tnxz a lot
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]cz tricia just replace the location for the magic photo editor to C:/Magic Photo Editor.[/b]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

why does the photoscape don't work!! whahaha!! please help me!! :wallbash: ... what is the instructions?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wow .. thnx for sharing sys :D .. it really help me =) .. hope u can share more .. [/b]
tAzii
» n00b
1969-12-31

.wOot^^. .tnx fOr sHaring tHese sitEs. .i Luhb it.. .mOre pOwer sisz..:)
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is a spunk 4 phtoedtor fanatics.! :lol::lol::lol: thancs for sharing tho..
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Photoscape is really good for those who aren't skilled in editting in Photoshop. :thumbsup:
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] thank's for sharing.! reaLLy heLpfuL.. :D [/align][/color]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin that :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » anyway i found some free photo editors which maybe some of you might already know. :) i added the url of the website to where you can download the photo editors you would feel comfortable using.:D [u

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:13

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy