• ARCHIVES 
  • » hirs the situation.. you have a suitor that is courting u for almost 5months.u're starting 2 lyk him.=) but then,ur super crush came 2 u nd ask u if he cud court u. [b]super crush descriptions: [/b]

Pages: 12

hirs the situation.. you have a suitor that is courting u for almost 5months.u're starting 2 lyk him.=) but then,ur super crush came 2 u nd ask u if he cud court u. [b]super crush descriptions: [/b]

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hirs the situation.. you have a suitor that is courting u for almost 5months.u're starting 2 lyk him.=) but then,ur super crush came 2 u nd ask u if he cud court u. [b]super crush descriptions: [/b]

:arrow: give them both chances and if who's better.. then he's the one! but don't rush things! take time on deciding! :) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: hirs the situation.. you have a suitor that is courting u for almost 5months.u're starting 2 lyk him.=) but then,ur super crush came 2 u nd ask u if he cud court u. [b]super crush descriptions: [/b]

[quote=Lightness]I guess if they are both serious about you then give them a chance... a chance to prove themselves that they deserve to be the chosen one. as gentlemen says "May the best man win!"[/quote] [b]Dat's ryt. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i would choose the guy who is courting me for 5 months.. -i knew him already and i started liking him because of what he did,, he proved to me how much he loves me..he shows how sincere he is :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hirs the situation.. you have a suitor that is courting u for almost 5months.u're starting 2 lyk him.=) but then,ur super crush came 2 u nd ask u if he cud court u. [b]super crush descriptions: [/b]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:52

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy