• ARCHIVES 
  • » hirs the situation.. you have a suitor that is courting u for almost 5months.u're starting 2 lyk him.=) but then,ur super crush came 2 u nd ask u if he cud court u. [b]super crush descriptions: [/b]

Pages: 12

hirs the situation.. you have a suitor that is courting u for almost 5months.u're starting 2 lyk him.=) but then,ur super crush came 2 u nd ask u if he cud court u. [b]super crush descriptions: [/b]

chicki
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hirs the situation.. you have a suitor that is courting u for almost 5months.u're starting 2 lyk him.=) but then,ur super crush came 2 u nd ask u if he cud court u. [b]super crush descriptions: [/b]

hirs the situation.. you have a suitor that is courting u for almost 5months.u're starting 2 lyk him.=) but then,ur super crush came 2 u nd ask u if he cud court u. [b]super crush descriptions: [/b] :arrow: super handsome.. :arrow: lovable.. :thumbsup: :arrow: thoughtful.. :arrow: he isn't a playboi type.. :arrow: known as being seriuz in evry relationship he take.. wat shud u do??
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hirs the situation.. you have a suitor that is courting u for almost 5months.u're starting 2 lyk him.=) but then,ur super crush came 2 u nd ask u if he cud court u. [b]super crush descriptions: [/b]

let's use suitor A and suitor B suitor A == the one courting u for 5 months suitor B == ur crush i think itz better if u give both a chance and see which one suits you better... (OPTIONAL) explain the situation to both of them tell them that u r starting to like suitor A but then suitor B shows up and u r quite confused so u give them both the chance to prove who is better for you... blah blah blah situations like this, sometimes one guy end up saying "pinaasa mo lang ako sa wala" girls hate that, so if u don't want that dreaded line to be given to you, i think could explain and give them your thoughts hope this would help good luck girl
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hirs the situation.. you have a suitor that is courting u for almost 5months.u're starting 2 lyk him.=) but then,ur super crush came 2 u nd ask u if he cud court u. [b]super crush descriptions: [/b]

[b]the guy who court me for 5 months,,,... haha..... he deserves it! he is the one who deserves my heart![/b]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

everybody deserves a chance.. give them both a chance.. but explain well to them the situation.. of course they will understand u bcoz they are the one who courts u.. if they really love u they will wait for u.. but again [b]explain it well[/b]..:eh:
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

wel, i dont know what to do :rolleyes: :crybaby:
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I guess if they are both serious about you then give them a chance... a chance to prove themselves that they deserve to be the chosen one. as gentlemen says "May the best man win!"
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'd rather choose the guy who courted me for 5 months! 'coz if "super crush" is the right guy for me then let's just leave it to destiny/fate/cupid:wow:
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

id choose the guy huz courting me for 5months cuz he trully loves me that he even waited for 5months. wow.:o
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dont rush things...in deciding.... and yeah give them chance to get to know you better and also for you to get to know them as well.. and then after spending time with your suitors.hehe.. try to reflect ahehe yeah i mean think it over... with what the other members said they choose the "suitor a" who is courting you for 5 months now.. i can say that he could be the one...but its up for you to decide... you see hes been courting you for 5 months and that shows how much he loves you and how willing he is to wait, while with yer super duper crush.. itd be nice and cute coz he's yer super duper crush and now hes askin u if he can court you..thats amazing.. ;) but... uhmm just think it over... and try to weigh things up.. ;) but if ever you want to choose yer super duper crush..make sure that suitor a understands you.. he could misinterpret thiswhole courting thingy.. like..[i]sya ang sasagutin mo..[/i] or things like that... and same with suitor b ahehe :eh: gud luck siz!! aja!!! ahehe :lol: :P
peachy1111
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=magenta] [align=center] I think mmy supercrush I wouldnt let this chance go Hes my supercrush and Ive been waiting and now I get him LOL[/align][/color]:lol:

Last edited by peachy1111 (2008-05-29 13:09:49)

cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

juz choose wisely :idea: compare their personalities...
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

crush is just an infatuation. so I think just stick to the 5-months-guy =)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=chicki]:arrow: super handsome.. :arrow: lovable.. :thumbsup: :arrow: thoughtful.. :arrow: he isn't a playboi type.. :arrow: known as being seriuz in evry relationship he take..[/quote] wew.. [quote=cazian.allstar]compare their personalities...[/quote] yeahh..right.. choose them hahhaa,,one for all. maybe u can.. hoo
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my crush,.haha depends on how they treat me!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

You should first see who is the more deserving one. Must be: :arrow: Sincere :arrow: Honest And really does loves you. :)
vennemesse
» n00b
1969-12-31

go to super crush..
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Naaah...They cud court me, but, I wouldn't answer them "yes"...lolz...:redface::lol::D I rather choose the one who really love me the most...I think it's time to be an observer in this kind of situation...You have to observe who among them you should choose...and really, I think having a boyfriends is above the line, sister! Their every action, thing or other is already a clue for you...Example: If you found that your super crush has a picture of girl you know is not his relative, it's time for you investigate who she is!...Just like that!... But, it depends on you, girl!...Don't ask for advice, 'coz they don't know some that you know about your loverz...Got it?...Just let your heart talk for a moment, not your mind. Listen to what your heart has to say. But for me...I would wait and see who I really like...'coz maybe in the end, I really like my 1st lover instead of my crush.... To tell you, I have really experienced that kind of situation. But, this time they were 3. I also have my super duper crush and he was the last who courted me. There was none of them who become my boyfriend, because maybe if 1 of them became my bf, others will get hurt even though they look happy for me...Today, the other 2 stop courting me, and the other 1 just won't stop. Wondering why they stop courting me?...It's because, 3 of them are really good friends. The other 2 gave up their love on me just for the other 1, because they knew how much their friend love me...aaww...:redface: Come to think of it, I'm only 12 years old to have a boyfriend...I don't want to be like my classmates who had their boyfriends already...And hey! Who said, I would have a boyfriend?...I made a promise! I'll only have a boyfriends when I'm 25 years old above!...I hope I could keep my promise....and also, some who had their boyfriends came out being raped by their bf...So be careful!...

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-12 05:50:50)

_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh my gosh! Someone added awful pictures of sakura in my reply!...I bet, its my sister...She must have put it while I went to the bathroom!
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thankz 4 editing it deathwish4MCR-freak-dude!...Phew
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha. nice. i will choose my super crush. haha. but i will also look for his sincerity.:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hirs the situation.. you have a suitor that is courting u for almost 5months.u're starting 2 lyk him.=) but then,ur super crush came 2 u nd ask u if he cud court u. [b]super crush descriptions: [/b]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:40

[ 10 queries - 0.713 second ]
Privacy Policy