• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]im curios bout the songs now, if they are the original ones or just versions of todays artist..[/i] -- [align=center][b]which type do you like most && why..?[/b] :) [/align] ==== if there's another

Pages: 12

[i]im curios bout the songs now, if they are the original ones or just versions of todays artist..[/i] -- [align=center][b]which type do you like most && why..?[/b] :) [/align] ==== if there's another

marra06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]im curios bout the songs now, if they are the original ones or just versions of todays artist..[/i] -- [align=center][b]which type do you like most && why..?[/b] :) [/align] ==== if there's another

[i]im curios bout the songs now, if they are the original ones or just versions of todays artist..[/i] -- [align=center][b]which type do you like most && why..?[/b] :) [/align] ==== if there's another post like this please [u][b]INFORM[/b][/u] me.
jeefu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]im curios bout the songs now, if they are the original ones or just versions of todays artist..[/i] -- [align=center][b]which type do you like most && why..?[/b] :) [/align] ==== if there's another

wenks .y can't i vote? im not a newbie anymore. :crybaby: sometimes, i like the original . sometimes, the remake. yah,.,. :cool:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]im curios bout the songs now, if they are the original ones or just versions of todays artist..[/i] -- [align=center][b]which type do you like most && why..?[/b] :) [/align] ==== if there's another

[b]Nothing Beats the Original!!![/b] =D :thumbsup:
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like both of them.. But my favourite just version.. Hehehehe...:P
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like both for it have the same lyrics though having unlike music rhythm... yet... i like the changes of the songs specially if I already heard the original one.. :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The original is the best but, sometimes the revivals or the other versions suit the feeling. Depending on your generation. A good example is the song Umbrella by Rihanna. So many version and some are official remixes.
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well it depends, there are times that the other versions outbeats the original, on the other hand, original still better..
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

original!! =):D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the original says it all.. versions are quite nice but the sounds of the originals rockz!
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:) Original.. I dont like a rivived version.. :P
mixch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

original one :wow:, but sometime instrument/acoustic version loved too :P
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ill go for the versions... =D or it just depend on how the artist put a difference in the song! =|

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2008-10-15 04:12:02)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can't say definitively either way. Sometimes, the original versions are the best. Sometimes, remixes are better. It just depends.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i prefer original songs :D bcos its new.... :P i'll only listen to revised version of songs if the band or singer who sang it gave it justice :P
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, i prefer Original :]
x4teen.4everx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]always gonna be [b]ORiGiNAL [/b]:D[/align]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

versions.... =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah... original for me.
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends on which version is much better. :D
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..uhmmm,, [b]original[/b]...heheheheheh....=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]im curios bout the songs now, if they are the original ones or just versions of todays artist..[/i] -- [align=center][b]which type do you like most && why..?[/b] :) [/align] ==== if there's another

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:27

[ 14 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy