• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]im curios bout the songs now, if they are the original ones or just versions of todays artist..[/i] -- [align=center][b]which type do you like most && why..?[/b] :) [/align] ==== if there's another

Pages: 12

[i]im curios bout the songs now, if they are the original ones or just versions of todays artist..[/i] -- [align=center][b]which type do you like most && why..?[/b] :) [/align] ==== if there's another

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]im curios bout the songs now, if they are the original ones or just versions of todays artist..[/i] -- [align=center][b]which type do you like most && why..?[/b] :) [/align] ==== if there's another

original...i really love it..lolz
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]im curios bout the songs now, if they are the original ones or just versions of todays artist..[/i] -- [align=center][b]which type do you like most && why..?[/b] :) [/align] ==== if there's another

i like the original more.. :D some other versions of the original are "ear-catchy" than the orig though =)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

original. :D

Last edited by heroinslither (2008-11-11 23:51:02)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

original :D:thumbsup:
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

iT DEPENDS. =) some original song are bad,some are good. & versions as well.
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like Version's coz there is sumthing new ryt?
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like the original one :D
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

love those original ones. original will oweiz be original. :D
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me both.. having versions og the song is like a compliment to the original singer(s).. coz the music was to good that other artist wants to play that music..:D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Prefer [b]Version[/b] i dunno why :paranoid:
pnai_chix_renren
» n00b
1969-12-31

depends on how they remade the songs.... if it's whack i'll go for the original one
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Original. It's like ear-sex, If that's the best term for loving a music. :eh:
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Original of course! :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I like dem both, but original is stil better dan revival. :)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]im curios bout the songs now, if they are the original ones or just versions of todays artist..[/i] -- [align=center][b]which type do you like most && why..?[/b] :) [/align] ==== if there's another

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:48

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy