• ARCHIVES 
  • » 1st I have to say sorry because I'm here to seek help about my friendster photo get stolen and someone impersonating me but during the registration I found out that this forum's system is really frien

Pages: 12

1st I have to say sorry because I'm here to seek help about my friendster photo get stolen and someone impersonating me but during the registration I found out that this forum's system is really frien

Nero
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

1st I have to say sorry because I'm here to seek help about my friendster photo get stolen and someone impersonating me but during the registration I found out that this forum's system is really frien

1st I have to say sorry because I'm here to seek help about my friendster photo get stolen and someone impersonating me but during the registration I found out that this forum's system is really friendly and remind me of the 1st forum I ever register but later the forum closed and I'm so sad so I wander around many forum. I don't think I will be always here because I got other 4 forums to go but I'll try my best to be here and share the topic around.
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: 1st I have to say sorry because I'm here to seek help about my friendster photo get stolen and someone impersonating me but during the registration I found out that this forum's system is really frien

^ welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting.. happy posting!. :thumbsup:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: 1st I have to say sorry because I'm here to seek help about my friendster photo get stolen and someone impersonating me but during the registration I found out that this forum's system is really frien

Hey there! Welcome to FriendsterTalk! =) Enjoy Posting!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there! welcome to ftalk, enjoy your stay and hope you'll stay active here! hihi.. ;) Anyweiz don't forget to read and follow the rules! ^^ :D
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyo there!Welcome! yeah, try your best to be active in here!
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there Nero..welcome here in ftalk..yes just try your best =)
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome! I hate fakers too. happy posting! =)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

WELCOME to ftalk. :) enjoy here, ok?
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ok...thx you guys for welcoming me,I'll do my best here because I found out that there are also something that interesting here.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey there!:) Welcome to ftalk. :) See yah around. btw, call me jem or kikay,. :)
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey there! welcmoe to ftalk! enjoy posting!
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcom 2 ftalk =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I am Padme. Welcome to FriendsterTalk Nero... :D Thanks for joining.. Enjoy being here~
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi..nero..try to be active...keep postin' =) just give us the link to the one who impersonates u and we'll help u report... :D
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aimee]hi..nero..try to be active...keep postin' =) just give us the link to the one who impersonates u and we'll help u report... :D[/quote] Thank you,I could get some help here.... that imposter's link: http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=41847044 and this is my link: www.friendster.com/21738616
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aww. seems that posers and fakers are now [i]crawling up from their creepy place[/i].. nyaha! btw. welcome to ftalk! make sure you're having fun :D i like your username: [b]Nero[/b]. it reminds me of something. hehe and wee! a malaysian.. nice to hear some people here besides from filipinos make yourself comfy!! :eh: :eh: :eh:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-04-24 13:19:59)

Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Aww. seems that posers and fakers are now [i]crawling up from their creepy place[/i].. nyaha! btw. welcome to ftalk! make sure you're having fun :D i like your username: [b]Nero[/b]. it reminds me of something. hehe and wee! a malaysian.. nice to hear some people here besides from filipinos make yourself comfy!! :eh: :eh: :eh:[/quote] My username is copy from Devil May Cry 4 main character...thought I don't like his fighting style but I like his name.
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi we are the same im also a newbie here..i hope i can get friends...i love to gain friends..anti fakes ako..hihi :ninja:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to the forum. i hate fakers too. haha so if u dont mind.. u can read some of our rules in the forum like this [ [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]RULES[/b][/url] ]
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk. =) See you around. Enjoy! :) P.S: pls give me your ym id so I can add you. thanks. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » 1st I have to say sorry because I'm here to seek help about my friendster photo get stolen and someone impersonating me but during the registration I found out that this forum's system is really frien

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:31

[ 12 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy