• ARCHIVES 
  • » 1st I have to say sorry because I'm here to seek help about my friendster photo get stolen and someone impersonating me but during the registration I found out that this forum's system is really frien

Pages: 12

1st I have to say sorry because I'm here to seek help about my friendster photo get stolen and someone impersonating me but during the registration I found out that this forum's system is really frien

DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: 1st I have to say sorry because I'm here to seek help about my friendster photo get stolen and someone impersonating me but during the registration I found out that this forum's system is really frien

Hello Nero, Someone's impersonating you? well that's cool, I wish someone's gonna copy my pic and impersonate me too...
yushin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: 1st I have to say sorry because I'm here to seek help about my friendster photo get stolen and someone impersonating me but during the registration I found out that this forum's system is really frien

annyong haseyo~ imp. is bad
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=yushin]annyong haseyo~ imp. is bad[/quote] Uhh....Korean...never thought I'll meet one. Byt he way..imposter get deleted....that makes me feel alot better.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Nero]Byt he way..imposter get deleted....that makes me feel alot better.[/quote] Well CONGRATZ!!! haha :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » 1st I have to say sorry because I'm here to seek help about my friendster photo get stolen and someone impersonating me but during the registration I found out that this forum's system is really frien

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:25

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy