• ARCHIVES 
  • » pls review my acc. "flavonoid"..i was banned for about a year for having multiple accounts..i think being banned for a long time is eenough for me to know my mistakes..thx

Pages: 12

pls review my acc. "flavonoid"..i was banned for about a year for having multiple accounts..i think being banned for a long time is eenough for me to know my mistakes..thx

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: pls review my acc. "flavonoid"..i was banned for about a year for having multiple accounts..i think being banned for a long time is eenough for me to know my mistakes..thx

[quote=bobcbar]Even those with home computers can legally have more than one account appear here at and other sites. Many members and some moderators have siblings that share the same computer and therefore appear from the same IP address.[/quote] ^oh yeah,i agree coz i have a sis and she's a member here also(clue:starts w/ the letter [b]c[/b]!lol) and one tym,when our cousins came over our house,they became interested about ftalk(they saw us posting on ftalk) and signed up(but they're not active :retard: ),and they were like,3 :lol: :lol: anyway,enuff of that.. @threadstarter:you should've learned ur lessons now.. =|
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: pls review my acc. "flavonoid"..i was banned for about a year for having multiple accounts..i think being banned for a long time is eenough for me to know my mistakes..thx

i think he did.. =|
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will neve eve break the rules... that's wut they says!! "follows the rules, and don't break it" think about it for a sec... do you think they're playing w/chu, huh?! i don't think so!! :angry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » pls review my acc. "flavonoid"..i was banned for about a year for having multiple accounts..i think being banned for a long time is eenough for me to know my mistakes..thx

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:12

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy