• ARCHIVES 
  • » pls review my acc. "flavonoid"..i was banned for about a year for having multiple accounts..i think being banned for a long time is eenough for me to know my mistakes..thx

Pages: 12

pls review my acc. "flavonoid"..i was banned for about a year for having multiple accounts..i think being banned for a long time is eenough for me to know my mistakes..thx

hoax2me
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

pls review my acc. "flavonoid"..i was banned for about a year for having multiple accounts..i think being banned for a long time is eenough for me to know my mistakes..thx

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: pls review my acc. "flavonoid"..i was banned for about a year for having multiple accounts..i think being banned for a long time is eenough for me to know my mistakes..thx

I checked your ban expiry date and it said [b]never[/b]. :paranoid: I checked your IP Address and there were 9 accounts matched to yours. What are you thinking? :wasted: Honestly, I can remove your ban status but I think having 9 accounts is too much. It's breaking the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]Rule #7[/b][/url] for 9 times :lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-04-27 19:19:39)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: pls review my acc. "flavonoid"..i was banned for about a year for having multiple accounts..i think being banned for a long time is eenough for me to know my mistakes..thx

What is the purpose of having more than one account here? Why? Do you have a multiply personality? Then you have to consult us regarding this. Or you forgot your other accounts' passwords? If this is the reason, then you have to use the "Forgot Password" function. Or you want to take revenge on somebody? Or you just want to annoy us? These are just some of the reasons.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh gosh,u have soooo many accts..you're breaking the rules... =|
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wow you're so persistent in making a bunch of accounts in one forum :D
hoax2me
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir as far as i remember, i just made 3 o 4 acc. here..in my first acc. i didn't like the username coz i thought it will just be my username and after that, i can customize the name that i want to appear here in the forum..in my second acc, i forgot the pass and user coz i didn't log in for quite a period of time, my third acc. was then banned, and now im using my 4th acc. among those acc. i want my third acc. pls, i will be more conscious this time..i'm hoping for ur kind consideration..thx
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Even though I'm not a mod here, I do understand your situation. I didn't even notice that mod/s sometimes doesn't even consult a member why he/she have so many accounts. Ban and curse will come first without the clear explanation of a member! Geez how skeptic was that?!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ We do evaluate members' profiles and posts. We discuss it privately and consult the member who has multiple account. If we found out that the suspected spammer has too many senseless posts or whatever, we will ban it from viewing the forum. @hoax2me if that's the case, then why you didn't pm any moderators before?
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Sometimes, we do not have to consult the member regarding these kinds of situations, as the Rule #7 clearly say, that having multiple accounts is prohibited. And everyone agreed on these Rules before joining the forum. =| For everybody, try to read Rule #1 for 10 times. :lol::thumbsup:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-04-29 14:40:07)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahh okay =) btw, just asking how many ip address the same with me registered in this forum?!
hoax2me
» n00b
1969-12-31

@eehjha i posted a thread regarding my acc. there were discussions but nothing happened, they said that all i have to do in that time is to wait for my acc. to be unbanned..but untill now i still banned..I didn't spam here in forum..sometimes i post a lot but in the form of chit chatting with the other members.. if you will just unban my acc. (flavonoid) i will never use other acc. again.. anyway, i'm just thinking that if my IP add appeared to have many acc. does it have something to do with IP add of our fav. internet cafe? coz i have some friends who registered in one internet shop..this is quite confusing for me..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mee too I'm confused because I'm using net here at school. Maybe there are some people who regestered here with the same ip address!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@hoax2me there are almost 10 accounts that share with that ip address. so what you want now? unban your old account then what? =| @reversedge unfortunately there is an account that shares the ip address you used.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow I love this thread it reminds me of me :wow: Hey you're violating our rules. if u dont want your username then, Do not Visit Ftalk Just do not violate rules #7 and all rules! [b]7. The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted.[/b] [spoiler]Sorry for this 10 accounts oh my! you said 3-4 Bitch! :retard:[/spoiler] Read all the rules twice a day! especially rule [url=http://h1.ripway.com/navkim/index.html]#1[/url] << read that everyone

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-04-30 22:14:47)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

On behalf of the many members that use internet cafes it is possible for many accounts to appear from the same IP address, that is just one dilemma facing the moderators and admin here and at many sites that attempt to limit access by IP address. It is not those members fault for using internet cafes, not everyone can afford to have a pc at home. =) Even those with home computers can legally have more than one account appear here at and other sites. Many members and some moderators have siblings that share the same computer and therefore appear from the same IP address. :smoke:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-04-30 23:29:14)

hoax2me
» n00b
1969-12-31

what will happen to my acc. now? is there any possibilities for it to be unbanned? you can delete all my other 3 acc. but pls unban my 3rd acc. (flavonoid).. maybe the other 6 acc. are from the other customers in our cafe.. i promise that i will never create another acc. here..if i do it again, ban me and i will never complain..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

We will evaluate this. If we unban your other account (flavonoid), we will ban the other account just name their usernames to us in private.
hoax2me
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok..thx a lot sir.. edited: how/when will i know ur decision?

Last edited by hoax2me (2008-05-01 08:35:10)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sir eehjhay , just as I though there where some people here at school had account in this forum . As I remember I have one friend registered here but I do not know if he is using his account and I feargot his username :lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the hell?.. nine accounts? holy shit . thats too much.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » pls review my acc. "flavonoid"..i was banned for about a year for having multiple accounts..i think being banned for a long time is eenough for me to know my mistakes..thx

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:51

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy