• ARCHIVES 
  • » ...this is the official thread for Vampire Knight... Guys, you can discuss here anything you want about Vampire Knight (Manga and Anime) | your predictions on what will happen on the upcoming Season

Pages: 123455

...this is the official thread for Vampire Knight... Guys, you can discuss here anything you want about Vampire Knight (Manga and Anime) | your predictions on what will happen on the upcoming Season

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ...this is the official thread for Vampire Knight... Guys, you can discuss here anything you want about Vampire Knight (Manga and Anime) | your predictions on what will happen on the upcoming Season

wat's dis show show about? :ninja: [spoiler]I'm just kidding :lol: I liek this one =| :thumbsup: That's why my siggy is vampire knight ryt now =D There's something awfully sasuke-ish about Zero :paranoid: does anybody know wat it is I'm talking about?[/spoiler]
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ...this is the official thread for Vampire Knight... Guys, you can discuss here anything you want about Vampire Knight (Manga and Anime) | your predictions on what will happen on the upcoming Season

damn..love VK xo much..ady at chapter 40!
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]I'm just kidding :lol: I liek this one =| :thumbsup: That's why my siggy is vampire knight ryt now =D There's something awfully sasuke-ish about Zero :paranoid: does anybody know wat it is I'm talking about?[/quote] ^zero and sasuke? Hmmm... Coolness i think? :cool:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]I'm just kidding :lol: I liek this one =| :thumbsup: That's why my siggy is vampire knight ryt now =D There's something awfully sasuke-ish about Zero :paranoid: does anybody know wat it is I'm talking about?[/quote] uhm..the attitude..there attitude have similarities tho
Rubayyi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i luph it!! very much..^^
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]^zero and sasuke? Hmmm... Coolness i think? :cool:[/quote] [quote=jheneko]uhm..the attitude..there attitude have similarities tho[/quote] [b]@cjoker2 & jheneko[/b] close. the personalities are almost the same, but there is something else that is the same... =| [b]for hint #1 click here:[/b] [spoiler][b]hint #1:[/b] there is something else that they both [i]have[/i] =D [/spoiler] [b]for hint #2 click here:[/b] ([b][color=red]warning:[/color][/b] now I'm practically giving you the answer on this one) [spoiler][img]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa308/91snake/LWD%20Smilies/Emoticon1.gif[/img] [b]hint #2:[/b] it is located near to the same spot [/spoiler] still need more hints? :lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]I'm just kidding I liek this one That's why my siggy is vampire knight ryt now There's something awfully sasuke-ish about Zero does anybody know wat it is I'm talking about?[/quote] lol~ what could that be? XD Need more hints :penguin: haha~ @RT Currently reading VK Manga Chapter 19. :drool: 21 chapters to go. *Need to finish manga by June 13 :penguin:

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-06-07 13:06:49)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Seems no Kaname-sama fan here. So he is mine. lol. I have watched until EP 8. This anime is diff. I loev the storyline. But just liek other loev story. We could find triangle Loev. Between Yuuki, Kaname, and Zero. [b]Shak[/b] I can't find it since I'm not narutard fans. :lol: Otherwise, VK is a must-watch anime. :cool::thumbsup:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]@cjoker2 & jheneko close. the personalities are almost the same, but there is something else that is the same... =| for hint #1 click here: hint #1: there is something else that they both have =D for hint #2 click here: (warning: now I'm practically giving you the answer on this one) hint #2: it is located near to the same spot[/quote] i need more hints :paranoid:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This animu is getting interesting every chapter. =) Kaname-sama being Yuuki's ....... Zero's brother is ...... Maria Kunerai really is ..... Must.. read.. more..!!~ o.O
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Vampire knight!!! Like so much^^
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hint #3:[/b] [spoiler]look inside the collar... [/spoiler] :paranoid: you got it now ryt? :lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

GAAAAAAAH!!!!! Zero's has that sign thingy in his neck. And Sasuke has that Curse Mark, Orochimaru placed in his neck also. Correct? :lol:

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-06-08 12:33:27)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]@cjoker2 & jheneko close. the personalities are almost the same, but there is something else that is the same... =| for hint #1 click here: hint #1: there is something else that they both have =D for hint #2 click here: (warning: now I'm practically giving you the answer on this one) hint #2: it is located near to the same spot still need more hints? :lol:[/quote] yeah hints please! hehehe... :D well let me guess! is it the tattoo!? they have in the left part of the neck!? hehehe this is just a wild guess :P [b]edited!:[/b] i just saw your hint 3 when i posted this^^(even the post above. honestly.. hehe i dun read all the posts you know hahahaha) LOL hehe i think thats it..! :D

Last edited by jheneko (2008-06-08 13:17:37)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]GAAAAAAAH!!!!! Zero's has that sign thingy in his neck. And Sasuke has that Curse Mark, Orochimaru placed in his neck also. Correct? :lol:[/quote] yeah right... but Zero's curse mark is cooler! :wow::wow::wow:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>> cjoker2: I agree. =) Sasuke's curse mark looks like... 3 tear drops :lol: Here v (wit teh Seal thingy Kakashi placed after his fight in teh exams) [spoiler] [img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u87/chocolate_star_2007/seal_sasuke.jpg[/img] [/spoiler] And Zero's sign thingy looks like tis v [spoiler][img]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/Vamphairiko/Vampire%20Knight/zero.jpg[/img] too big. XD[/spoiler] Zero's mark is so much better. :drool: lol~~
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]Zero's mark is so much better. :drool: lol~~[/quote] [quote=cjoker2]yeah right... but Zero's curse mark is cooler![/quote] yep yep!! i love it more too..way cooler!! hhihihi :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice thread i luv vampire knights so cool :thumbsup:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i loev the ending theme so much .. usually i also read the manga but in this anime i didn't.. i dunno why, I just didn't hahaha I loev the ending song "Still Doll" <3 very dark and eerie but cute hihi :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]I loev the ending song "Still Doll" <3 very dark and eerie but cute hihi[/quote] lol~ me too~! :wow: That's my current song in Friendster. YAY :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ...this is the official thread for Vampire Knight... Guys, you can discuss here anything you want about Vampire Knight (Manga and Anime) | your predictions on what will happen on the upcoming Season

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:08

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy