• ARCHIVES 
  • » ...this is the official thread for Vampire Knight... Guys, you can discuss here anything you want about Vampire Knight (Manga and Anime) | your predictions on what will happen on the upcoming Season

Pages: 1..12345

...this is the official thread for Vampire Knight... Guys, you can discuss here anything you want about Vampire Knight (Manga and Anime) | your predictions on what will happen on the upcoming Season

JC_SleekNSassy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ...this is the official thread for Vampire Knight... Guys, you can discuss here anything you want about Vampire Knight (Manga and Anime) | your predictions on what will happen on the upcoming Season

episode 8 is out already.... watch it now.... [url]http://entertainmentforus.blogspot.com/2008/11/vampire-knight-guilty-season-2-w_6309.html[/url]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ...this is the official thread for Vampire Knight... Guys, you can discuss here anything you want about Vampire Knight (Manga and Anime) | your predictions on what will happen on the upcoming Season

[b]yup i watch it on crunchyroll^^ but i currently watching the first season now :P[/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha i'm done watching episode 8. it really rawks!
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]OMG!!!!!!!!SEASON 2IS KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
JC_SleekNSassy
» n00b
1969-12-31

who wants to watch episode 9, anyone? [url]http://entertainmentforus.blogspot.com/2008/11/vampire-knight-guilty-season-2-w_6309.html[/url] :thumbsup:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Daniera_cHan122][b]OMG!!!!!!!!SEASON 2IS KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/quote] ^please avoid posting all caps. -- haha i'm done watching episode 9 at cr. and it really rawks =)
JC_SleekNSassy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=imnotemo_18]^please avoid posting all caps. -- haha i'm done watching episode 9 at cr. and it really rawks =)[/quote] haha you think episode 9 rocks? wait until you watch the episode 10... watch episode 10 in the link below... [url]http://entertainmentforus.blogspot.com/2008/11/vampire-knight-guilty-season-2-w_6309.html[/url] =) enjoy =)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha i can't finish watching episode 10 because of the freakkin int.connection :| but gna try it later :)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

What! 13 Episodes only! I should have watched this sooner..........
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It's a cool anime. by the way it has now season 2 "VAMPIRE KNIGHT GUILTY". it can be watch on [url]http://www.animefuel.com/[/url] Only an information for you guys!
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Aww, thanks. I'll re-watch it ;DDD Ahaha. I love season 1 than season 2 ;DDD Hehe. Zero X Yuuki && Shiki X Rima :yes2::thumbsup:
Aly-Sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love Kaname :yes: I dream about him<3 :confident: :3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ...this is the official thread for Vampire Knight... Guys, you can discuss here anything you want about Vampire Knight (Manga and Anime) | your predictions on what will happen on the upcoming Season

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:00

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy