• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone i'm calyb from san diego. and i found out that you can change the theme of your blogs. so i hope every one will help me too :)

Pages: 12

hi everyone i'm calyb from san diego. and i found out that you can change the theme of your blogs. so i hope every one will help me too :)

caiheaven
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi everyone i'm calyb from san diego. and i found out that you can change the theme of your blogs. so i hope every one will help me too :)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone i'm calyb from san diego. and i found out that you can change the theme of your blogs. so i hope every one will help me too :)

hi :) welcome to ftalk :D read nd follow the rules.. :D
crazy4y0u
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone i'm calyb from san diego. and i found out that you can change the theme of your blogs. so i hope every one will help me too :)

welcome=|
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha...welcome to Ftalk.. follow the rules...:) &&enjoy..
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome hir! hope we cn be good friends! enjoy d forum! c'ya 'round!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hi there welcome to ftalk enj☺y ur p☺st and stay here guwdluck see yah ar☺und dnt f☺rget 2 f☺ll☺w the rulesz btw, im gerlyn[/b]:D
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi Im Dess Welcome to F talk
khai_dewa
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) hi all!!
leck12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello, we are both newbie =)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello there, Welcome to Friendstertalk!
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...+_+
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok sis.. ^^, welcome to fstalk.. enjoy staying around.. ^^, see yah here.. =):thumbsup:
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi...welcome to ftalk.. Please read the rules first before posting.. huh.. Enjoi posting..
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi calyb.. i'm louise/louiz.. welcome 2 ftalk.. enjoy posting here.. but please read d' rules & follow dem.. cya' around. ^^[/b][/align]
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wellcome eptook, but read da rules before and follow it..:)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi welc☺me t☻ ftalk! enjoy your stay here!
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...+_+
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ =|
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum 2 ftalk..=) have fun here!.. hope you'll learn many things here!! c yah around!:eh::eh: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone i'm calyb from san diego. and i found out that you can change the theme of your blogs. so i hope every one will help me too :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:26

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy