• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone i'm calyb from san diego. and i found out that you can change the theme of your blogs. so i hope every one will help me too :)

Pages: 12

hi everyone i'm calyb from san diego. and i found out that you can change the theme of your blogs. so i hope every one will help me too :)

ajhay
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone i'm calyb from san diego. and i found out that you can change the theme of your blogs. so i hope every one will help me too :)

+_+ elow... +_+ welcome to ftalk... +_+ enjoy ur stay here and kip on posting!!!:):thumbsup: +_+ kip safe and godbless!!!
(*_YerT_*)
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi everyone i'm calyb from san diego. and i found out that you can change the theme of your blogs. so i hope every one will help me too :)

welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] welcome to ftalk. have fun postin. see yah around :) [/b]
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b][i] welcome to eptok...:D see yah posting around...:penguin: [/i][/b][/color]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, biggrin if you havent read the rules yet, here's the link to the rules.. http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. biggrinbiggrin you can call me seph.... bye. ^^
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk..!! i'm lei.. nice to meet you.! please read and follow the rules.. enjoy posting.. see u around..!! :D :penguin::penguin:
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy here..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hi calyb < im Antonette im from National City, San Diego Welcome to Ftalk Please Read & Follow our Rules u can go th Friendster Blogs for some tips =) Enjoy posting See u around :D [/color]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi! welcome here! enjoy posting! ;)
mj21
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai.. welcome to fstalk.. post 100 agad.. para talker na.. hehe.. enjoy staying and chit-chating w/us.. read rules.. enjoy.. see u around.. _keepsafe_ :D
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello...enjoy ftalk and just pm me if you need some help..k?..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi.! see you around.! eheheh.! [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/29pzz11.gif[/img]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk, newbie. read the rules before posting. avoid spamming. teecee.:)[/align]
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..enjoy posting
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi calyb... nice meeting u... welcum 2 ftalk... njoy post...
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome, ! I'm also a newbie here, hope that we will enjoy staying here. God bless!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi everyone i'm calyb from san diego. and i found out that you can change the theme of your blogs. so i hope every one will help me too :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:00

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy