• ARCHIVES 
  • » Graphics section is really crowded. just these hour when i was browsing in there, i opened a request thread from a newbie with only 11 post. can we do sumthing about it?

Pages: 1

Graphics section is really crowded. just these hour when i was browsing in there, i opened a request thread from a newbie with only 11 post. can we do sumthing about it?

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Graphics section is really crowded. just these hour when i was browsing in there, i opened a request thread from a newbie with only 11 post. can we do sumthing about it?

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Graphics section is really crowded. just these hour when i was browsing in there, i opened a request thread from a newbie with only 11 post. can we do sumthing about it?

Maybe it depends in you if you help that newbie! Anyway, is there any rules how many number of posts before helping a person most especially newbies in need of help?!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Graphics section is really crowded. just these hour when i was browsing in there, i opened a request thread from a newbie with only 11 post. can we do sumthing about it?

You mean someone created a request thread by a newbie? Hmm I haven't checked that. @reversedge there are no rules regarding who to help or not. it depends to the person who will help. :)
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that is exactly the reason that i made these thread.. maybe we should not let them make threads. they should be a talker 1st. newbies should first observe. maybe they can make threads in help and in introduction... pls take note that these is only a suggestion..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm just confused. I thought there were new rule implemented on this matter. Btw, please clarify if this is a suggestion or a question.
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually there are none, that is why we are here, suggesting it..
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

but there are some newbie/s that are really good in [i]photoshoping[/i] how about them!?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

In my opinion, it is okay if Newbie wants to open a thread by his/herself. [b]As long as the thread isn't break the rules, I think it's okay.[/b] [quote=lonlytoes]that is exactly the reason that i made these thread.. maybe we should not let them make threads. they should be a talker 1st. newbies should first observe.[/quote] We do not want to bring [b]limitation [/b] for every member, especially [b]Newbie[/b]. Who knows they have talent in photoshop, coreldraw, flashmaker, or anything else. Don't judge a person by his/her rank. Just because they are Newbies, then they shouldn't make a thread? [i]facepalms.[/i] Perhaps they have better talent/skill than members who already a talker/geek/etc? All members has same rights in this forum, include make a new thread. And fyi. [i]The Creator of this forum[/i] isn't agree with this suggestion. Have A Nice Day.
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i clearly said that these is a suggestion. what i am saying is for newbies to observe. and i am not judging them by there rank. i once was a newbie myself.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I suggest that they will Have 20 post to create a thread. Do not Mind this![/spoiler] And yeah who knows they are good in graphics? Editing.. etc.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lonlytoes]they should be a talker 1st. newbies should first observe.[/quote] [quote=lonlytoes]i clearly said that these is a suggestion. what i am saying is for newbies to observe.[/quote] Then, your clear suggestion is [b]Newbies only observe until they reach rank Talker then they could make a thread[/b] ? Big No-No. I disregard this suggestion. Read my post above with [i]levelheaded[/i]. That's all.
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Yuna is right. This should be regarded. I mean. All members here(even us) started out as a newbie. we all have our own ways to make our posts counts many. That's his/her way of making his/.her post count many. This issue shouldn't be discussed at all, clearly stated on the rules to use your common sense. I mean, this forum is like made to share knowledge and skills, and also to have fun. Us mods have no right to take the eligibility of any member to help it's co-members whether it's on layouts or just image editing. Yes some features maybe limited for newbies but this one(accepting layout requests.) is not one of them. I think I made my point. good day.
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow. i started these thread in a very peaceful way. i never expected that Suggestions and Feedbacks section would talk to me these way. specially coming from sumbody that members look up to.

Last edited by lonlytoes (2008-05-03 01:11:20)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ehem *cough* Actually there's already a posting rule in Graphic section made by Meng. It doesn't say there that only talker or higher ranks can make a new request topic. In that case I'll agree with deathwish and takashi. In this way a newbie can be recognize by others cos of his/her talent in making graphics etc. Most newbies aren't that recognizable. If the said Newbie didn't grant all the requesters' requests members can Report it anyway. So no problems with that. You might think we're bullying you but we aint. We are just saying some of our thoughts about your suggestion.
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

unfortunately? i felt so bullied. i really wonder why? nobody said anything harsh to me so what is really my problem? ohhh yeah. i remember. to the next mood who will open these thread. kindly close. i never meant these thread to be hateful. it was just a suggestion coz i tot these was feedbacks and suggestions.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sorry to say but I cannot sense any suggestion thingy on this topic or maybe I'm the one who do not have the first rule?! :retard: Btw, my dear please don't think that this topic is useless or hateful. Honestly speaking, you have a very high tenacity. =)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lonlytoes]wow. i started these thread in a very peaceful way. i never expected that Suggestions and Feedbacks section would talk to me these way. specially coming from sumbody that members look up to.[/quote] [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/2z5j85x.jpg[/img] [b]. . . . . .[/b] I've asked Admin about this. Too bad, someone couldn't notice my point. [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]And fyi. [i]The Creator of this forum[/i] isn't agree with this suggestion.[/quote] The indicated post contains the optimal response to this thread's opening post, rendering any further responses superfluous. So, [b]Topic Locked.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Graphics section is really crowded. just these hour when i was browsing in there, i opened a request thread from a newbie with only 11 post. can we do sumthing about it?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy