• ARCHIVES 
  • » who's ur fave? *edit: Sorry guys..I forgot to put Lili's name in :o =| Aww. She's kinda one of my faves [i]pa naman[/i], though my fave is Asuka :D my 2 faves: Lili&Asuka---girl power,yo!~ :lol:

Pages: 123

who's ur fave? *edit: Sorry guys..I forgot to put Lili's name in :o =| Aww. She's kinda one of my faves [i]pa naman[/i], though my fave is Asuka :D my 2 faves: Lili&Asuka---girl power,yo!~ :lol:

imalone
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: who's ur fave? *edit: Sorry guys..I forgot to put Lili's name in :o =| Aww. She's kinda one of my faves [i]pa naman[/i], though my fave is Asuka :D my 2 faves: Lili&Asuka---girl power,yo!~ :lol:

ASUKA KAZAMA,LILI ROCHEFORT and LING XIAOYU yeah!
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: who's ur fave? *edit: Sorry guys..I forgot to put Lili's name in :o =| Aww. She's kinda one of my faves [i]pa naman[/i], though my fave is Asuka :D my 2 faves: Lili&Asuka---girl power,yo!~ :lol:

for me lili but shes not included in the poll
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Xiaoyu[/b]! XD She's always been my fave character. I also like [b]Julia Chang[/b]-- really nice moves-- and [b]Christie[/b]--I always use her against Eddy hahahaha. And her moves are easy and quick to use. I haven't tried Lili yet....and Dragunov..
iah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

asuka=) i love her..but i also like xiaoyu:D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like ling xiaoyu i always use her whenever i play tekken i'm not very good at it though :P

Last edited by kr1st1an (2008-10-01 19:52:59)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The [b]Killer Elbow[/b]([i]Julia Chang[/i]) is the best for me:) I always claim the highest percent of winning when I choose her in arcades but in console mostly I used [i]Ling Xiaoyu[/i] because I can easily execute hard moves compare to arcades:)
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Asuka Kazama of course.. She rocks.. And also she's so cute.. Xiaoyu also cute but Asuka is prettier.. [img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq358/Women_6888/Irreal%20World/Tekken_5.jpg[/img]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Christie[/i] is d sexiest of ol Tekken girls. :thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-15 04:04:06)

`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like the wiliiam sister and lin xaioyou and also jun..wahihihi x]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Asuka Kazama[/b] she's beautiful, tough and cool. love her! :wow:
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Say YES to Nina Williams hehehe
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Also [i]Xiaoyu and Nina. :thumbsup: [/i][/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i vote for Azuka kazama :D shes pretty and sexy :redface: i also like her moves :thumbsup:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]aw..my favorite is not posted..anyway I choose Asuka :D but i kinda like Lily :)[/color][/sub]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like lili:D she's pretty and i like her style:D
Radja182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]asuka kazama[/b] [i]very nice[/i]
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

angel. her twin piston is so risky when your opponent is defensive.
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i like Asuka Kazama.........her moves s not dat fast but wen she hit her opponent d damage is high...........
shakiralover
» n00b
1969-12-31

shaw you = Xiaoyu And Asuka Kazama!!=):thumbsup: [img]http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo142/shakiralover143/2008_12_5_9398.gif[/img] Take Care..!!Guys..!!!!
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Love XiaoYu.. But Asuka is most loved..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who's ur fave? *edit: Sorry guys..I forgot to put Lili's name in :o =| Aww. She's kinda one of my faves [i]pa naman[/i], though my fave is Asuka :D my 2 faves: Lili&Asuka---girl power,yo!~ :lol:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:26

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy