• ARCHIVES 
  • » who's ur fave? *edit: Sorry guys..I forgot to put Lili's name in :o =| Aww. She's kinda one of my faves [i]pa naman[/i], though my fave is Asuka :D my 2 faves: Lili&Asuka---girl power,yo!~ :lol:

Pages: 123

who's ur fave? *edit: Sorry guys..I forgot to put Lili's name in :o =| Aww. She's kinda one of my faves [i]pa naman[/i], though my fave is Asuka :D my 2 faves: Lili&Asuka---girl power,yo!~ :lol:

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

who's ur fave? *edit: Sorry guys..I forgot to put Lili's name in :o =| Aww. She's kinda one of my faves [i]pa naman[/i], though my fave is Asuka :D my 2 faves: Lili&Asuka---girl power,yo!~ :lol:

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-12-29 07:36:56)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: who's ur fave? *edit: Sorry guys..I forgot to put Lili's name in :o =| Aww. She's kinda one of my faves [i]pa naman[/i], though my fave is Asuka :D my 2 faves: Lili&Asuka---girl power,yo!~ :lol:

i go for nina williams..very gorgeous character and she got many moves!!:thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: who's ur fave? *edit: Sorry guys..I forgot to put Lili's name in :o =| Aww. She's kinda one of my faves [i]pa naman[/i], though my fave is Asuka :D my 2 faves: Lili&Asuka---girl power,yo!~ :lol:

Before my favorite Tekken character is Ling Xioyu but I observed that my winning percentage is very low so I shifted to Julia Chang as they called her [b]The ]Killer Elbow[/b] hahaha =D Edit: Her walls hits was soo high compare to Xiaoyu!

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-05-05 04:38:27)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^oh really?i haven't really tried julia's combos..haha..she was kinda on my not-so-fave list..peace..heeehee hmm,i really liked asuka because of her beauty and nina because of her moves,but now,i kinda like ana and christie coz asuka and nina's moves and combos are not kinda powerful,unlike ana and christie.. christie has many moves,even if it's the basics..i like her 'Capoeira' style..haha ana's moves are nice too..

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-12-19 21:50:13)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Beautys and combos(10 strings) are not 100% guaranteed!! You will realize when you fight a real calibrated Tekken player, combos won't work on them. For me the important things to remember in playing this game is [b]timing and heart[/b] I felt skeptic when some players says [b]distance make perfect[/b], they are just making the game sooo boring :puke:
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

asuka kazama :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Asuka Kazama Beside She's The Cutest Girl in Tekken,her Continuous Moves are really Deadly for those who rarely guarding ~ really like her style~kazama style~
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ASUKA KAZAMA!!~~~ She's my favorite. :wow:
ShawshanK
» n00b
1969-12-31

shaw you = Xiaoyu [img]http://forum.philboxing.com/images/smilies/gun_929.gif[/img]
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kunimitsu . . :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Michelle Chang !!! And I can beat anybody when I use Michelle Chang. Seriously. I don't think I've ever lost more than a few matches if I'm using her. And she's not even my main character that I use. Tekken 3 is my favorite of the Tekken series, and I usually use Eddie. Yes, you probably think I just "cheese" and mash buttons. Nope. I'm one of the rare people who actually knows how to use him without button mashing. =)
--B412@T--
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Asuka Kazama is very cool:cool::cool:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I like also Leo:)
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

christy rules lol :penguin: sexy and deadly

Last edited by _rapidoh (2008-07-01 11:11:55)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

asuka kazama. i think she is not related to jin kazama right?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ She was protagonist of Jin Kazama. Topic: My favorite ever Julia Chang a.k.a. the "Killer Elbow"
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nyaa!~ i like [b]Xiaoyu..[/b] bu i [i]LLLOOOVVVEEE[/i] [b]Asuka Kazama[/b]!! she's the best girl ever!! asuka rockzzz!!!! :eh: awesome! :D [url]http://media.photobucket.com/image/asuka%20kazama/Tekken_Pics/asuka_kazama.jpg?o=11[/url] nyahaha!! [img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb308/Samanthagirl89/Tekken/asuka.jpg[/img]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Multiple posts is not allowed my dear:) ---- Edit: Topic: Julia Chang.

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-08-21 06:05:34)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I null voted. where's Lili? [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/ca/LiliTekken.jpg/230px-LiliTekken.jpg[/img] I became a tekken lord with her, =D
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

* mine is asuka kazama * and * ling xiaoyu
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » who's ur fave? *edit: Sorry guys..I forgot to put Lili's name in :o =| Aww. She's kinda one of my faves [i]pa naman[/i], though my fave is Asuka :D my 2 faves: Lili&Asuka---girl power,yo!~ :lol:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:37

[ 16 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy